shenmue fangame updates "help needed"

(Modding and other series related projects)

Re: shenmue fangame updates "help needed"

Postby Panda_rapist » Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:15 am

Fenix wrote:I need to copy all the work first but I think there wont be any problem :-)

he fenix have you done the extracts yet :)
DreamcastPast wrote:
TheGboyKing wrote:
DreamcastPast wrote:I can also provide some male character voicing, if I could be supplied with some lines.... I'm pretty new to forums etc so bear with me :), but I have what's needed (a quality mic and Audacity running on Mac OS10.5 exporting to MP3 etc) to do a quality sounding job. Note, I am from England and speak that way, but I'd be up for some accent attempts...!

no problem, il add you as a friend and pm you when the time comes yeah ;-)
glad to see our team is still growing \:D/

Cool :), I think the excitement is growing for this project as people can see that there is real potentional here for a quality game...!

glad to hear that there is support for this project, hopefully with everyones help we will be able to finish this project and contribute something good to the shenmue community :)
Panda_rapist

Postby Fenix » Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:31 pm

TheGboyKing wrote:he fenix have you done the extracts yet :)

No sorry. I've been using the new computer and I'm looking for some tutorial to put Ryo on Just Cause 2. I completly forgot the emulator captures :mrgreen:
Fenix
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Favorite title: Shenmue II
Currently playing: 3D Studio Max

Postby Panda_rapist » Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:34 pm

ah well no worries
let me know when you have done it ;-)
Panda_rapist

Postby Panda_rapist » Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:12 pm

hey everyone
just to let those who are interested know we have finally started on the extracting, and i am working on the 1st area as we speak, from this point things are a bit more serious and i will stop posting as often and contribute more to the work :)
thanks to everyone supporting and helping in this project :mrgreen:
Panda_rapist

Postby Fenix » Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:09 pm

That's a good new =D>
Fenix
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Currently playing: 3D Studio Max

Postby DreamcastPast » Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:01 am

Sounds great :D

Everyone who is working on this, your efforts will be MUCH appreciated by many people. Keep up the good work!!
DreamcastPast
Master of the Three Blades
Master of the Three Blades

Currently playing: Shenmue II

Postby Panda_rapist » Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:54 am

thanks dreamcast past, unfortunatly looks like it's going to take some time, my hard drive just crashed and when i turn on my pc it says disk 6 has failed or something so i can't use it ](*,) taking most of the files with it
good news is that most of the extracted files are backed up on storage sites, bad news is that the recent progress along with the story and all music files have been lost
so anyway as i am going to rewrite the story i am going to make a topic so that people can decide which character they would like to play with the most and once chosen i will let the community give ideas that can be used in the story (i wont tell you which ones though, it would ruin the surprise :lol: )
so anyway wish me luck everyone :lol:

ps: work will resume as soon as i have a new hard drive
Panda_rapist

Postby Bluecast » Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:35 pm

Gboy wrote:thanks dreamcast past, unfortunatly looks like it's going to take some time, my hard drive just crashed and when i turn on my pc it says disk 6 has failed or something so i can't use it ](*,) taking most of the files with it
good news is that most of the extracted files are backed up on storage sites, bad news is that the recent progress along with the story and all music files have been lost
so anyway as i am going to rewrite the story i am going to make a topic so that people can decide which character they would like to play with the most and once chosen i will let the community give ideas that can be used in the story (i wont tell you which ones though, it would ruin the surprise :lol: )

Next HD you get use Spinright to get files back temp.Also get carbonite as a third backup off site.(in case of fire or theft) They have saved my life a couple times.
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

PSN: Ryudoadam
XBL: Dogi99
Nintendo FC: Segata
Steam: Ryudo2k9
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Some weeb game as always.

Postby Peter » Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:40 pm

Ryudo wrote:
Gboy wrote:thanks dreamcast past, unfortunatly looks like it's going to take some time, my hard drive just crashed and when i turn on my pc it says disk 6 has failed or something so i can't use it ](*,) taking most of the files with it

Next HD you get use Spinright to get files back temp.Also get carbonite as a third backup off site.(in case of fire or theft) They have saved my life a couple times.

From now on, im calling you Kage. :)
Peter
Shenmue Dojo Owner
Shenmue III

PSN: TheGasmeter
Currently playing: Shenmue 2x

Postby Chen_Gui_Zhang » Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:47 am

Well, well, well... It isn't Sonic?! hehehe

Well, well, well... Is this post already dead?

Programing again.
Trying hi-poly Ryo, Dobuita contruction kit, full locomotion system.
Any 3D animator?

Results soon...
Chen_Gui_Zhang
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Not playing, programming.

Previous

Return to Community Projects