Dobuita Construction Kit

(Modding and other series related projects)

Postby Riku Rose » Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:15 pm

Not big on the fangames just always said it since it got to him. He still reads here people like him and Nick never leave.
Riku Rose
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Currently playing: Yakuza 6

Postby R3N » Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:07 am

LOL I just found out what he did. :lol:
Yes he went too far putting an animated pic of a woman having anal sex and then he said it was him doing that to another female member.

I think his models were good but..
They did not look as a model of shenmue.If they make a shenmue fan game I hope it has the same models as shenmue same graphics.
Just like what is it offered in this thread.

Also were did Nick go lol
He was well Really Weird.....
He wanted to stalk us and always made really weird threads...
I also remember Riku thread about The dojo in 10 years from now something like that and was comparing Nick with some old guy that wanted to have sex with his daughter friend :lol:
Did he also got banned?
R3N
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby Riku Rose » Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:27 am

Yeah he got banned but has tried to make other accounts.
Riku Rose
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Postby Bluecast » Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:30 pm

He asked to be banned.
Then came back a few months later,posted normal for a bit then started trolling by bumping many several year old topics so he could be re banned.
What a dork.
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

PSN: Ryudoadam
XBL: Dogi99
Nintendo FC: Segata
Steam: Ryudo2k9
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Some weeb game as always.

Postby Crimson Ryan » Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:48 pm

Ryudo™ wrote:He asked to be banned.
Then came back a few months later,posted normal for a bit then started trolling by bumping many several year old topics so he could be re banned.
What a dork.

You must be curious of every new member that joins these days, detective.
Crimson Ryan
Mac Tonight
Shenmue III

Postby Bluecast » Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:04 pm

Crimson Ryan wrote:
What a dork.

<center> Image
</center>
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

PSN: Ryudoadam
XBL: Dogi99
Nintendo FC: Segata
Steam: Ryudo2k9
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Some weeb game as always.

Postby Riku Rose » Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:52 pm

Ryudo™ wrote:
Crimson Ryan wrote:
What a dork.

<center> Image
</center>

EDIT: Bit more truefull.
Riku Rose
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Postby LawXiu » Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:45 pm

Hazuki Legend wrote:
Riku wrote:
R3N wrote:Also Why Dino got banned he was so awesome =(.

Had temper tantrum's and was a horny virgin tryin it on with female members.

The scary thing is i remember him saying he had a 13 year old girlfriend when he was 19

Found a good shirt for him.

LawXiu
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Favorite title: Shenmue II

Postby wude » Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:53 pm

R3N wrote::) Is there a possibility to make a custom game of shenmue using this?
=(.

yeah , there is a lot of game engine software but the problem is sketchup's low compatipility. but i'll try to do something ,a video at least.

Crimson Ryan wrote:It's upside down!

you scared me :lol: , my pc took 12 mn to render it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfc2V_b2ahw

Master Kyodai wrote:Fine'n'Dandy - your artwork is so beautifull. I look forward to see more of it. I'm crossing my thumbs that you get to make a short animation of your Dobuita scene, the models are terrific!

thanks again ,i'll try to add some buildings and change some textures, the redlight district is my favorit place. :)

also , the maya trick that i told you about didn't work ,so softimage is the only way to texture dini's models. :(
wude
٩(⁎❛ᴗ❛⁎)۶
Machine Gun Fist

Currently playing: m.a.m.e

Postby Master Kyodai » Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:18 pm

fine'n'dandy wrote:
Master Kyodai wrote:Fine'n'Dandy - your artwork is so beautifull. I look forward to see more of it. I'm crossing my thumbs that you get to make a short animation of your Dobuita scene, the models are terrific!

thanks again ,i'll try to add some buildings and change some textures, the redlight district is my favorit place. :)

also , the maya trick that i told you about didn't work ,so softimage is the only way to texture dini's models. :(

Yeah i already thought so. They are excellent but look of course stupid untextured. I tried a bit with the Shenmue 1 Dreamcast textures, but they seem so ultr low-res, i think Dino used completely custom textures, maybe from a commercial package, maybe from his own collection. I have many commerical texture collections, but it is so time consuming to find matching ones... I am also by no means familiar with softimage (i will prolly always stay a passionate vue user due to its ease...). Is there any export format suitable for scenes this huge? I always wanted to load it into vue but do not know which format is suitable. Probably the scene would have to be broken down to single objects.
Master Kyodai
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby wude » Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:14 pm

i think Dino used completely custom textures, maybe from a commercial package, maybe from his own collection

he got them from cgtextures.com.

Is there any export format suitable for scenes this huge? I always wanted to load it into vue but do not know which format is suitable. Probably the scene would have to be broken down to single objects.

well, i exported the sakuragaoka model ,into .obj format twice, the first as a single file (my pc took some 4~5 hours to extract the 500mb model) , it's just too big ,because maya crushs when i try to open it , the second as multiple components, that you need to assemble in order to create groups (like houses or other stuff), and i can tell you, it's too boring! but i found that the motocycle is a single component it needs just to be textured , if vue can import .obj files i'll upload it for you.
wude
٩(⁎❛ᴗ❛⁎)۶
Machine Gun Fist

Postby Master Kyodai » Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:26 am

fine'n'dandy wrote:
i think Dino used completely custom textures, maybe from a commercial package, maybe from his own collection

he got them from cgtextures.com.

Is there any export format suitable for scenes this huge? I always wanted to load it into vue but do not know which format is suitable. Probably the scene would have to be broken down to single objects.

well, i exported the sakuragaoka model ,into .obj format twice, the first as a single file (my pc took some 4~5 hours to extract the 500mb model) , it's just too big ,because maya crushs when i try to open it , the second as multiple components, that you need to assemble in order to create groups (like houses or other stuff), and i can tell you, it's too boring! but i found that the motocycle is a single component it needs just to be textured , if vue can import .obj files i'll upload it for you.

Vue should be able to import obj files fine, i tried with some random .obj files from the internet and they seemed to work well. If you can upload them i would love to try it out. :D
Master Kyodai
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby wude » Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:29 pm

wude
٩(⁎❛ᴗ❛⁎)۶
Machine Gun Fist

Postby Master Kyodai » Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:34 pm

I can import the bike fine regarding geometry. But it came baked as 1 solid object, so i am unable to texture it unless I'd create a UV-map (I am more into procedural materials or pre-textured stuff)...

Master Kyodai
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby wude » Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:01 pm

a golden bike! looks really great , the background is an image or a hi-res hdri?
wude
٩(⁎❛ᴗ❛⁎)۶
Machine Gun Fist

PreviousNext

Return to Community Projects