Vue 6 Scenes and models repository

(Modding and other series related projects)

Vue 6 Scenes and models repository

Postby Master Kyodai » Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:24 pm

Yeah, i know Vue is not really the prefered format of the majority of users. But I am just bad at 3D max, so between choosing "posting nothing" and "posting vue scenes" i have thought the later would be best. So i have made a small repository of Vue Scenes and models for you. Not really that impressive (all you have seen in my pictures and videos) but at least "something". So maybe someone can use these...

They are all for Vue 6 and later.

http://www.tankraider.com/vue/
Master Kyodai
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby wude » Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:56 pm

no man, you're doing a great job , just keep it up
;)
and tanks for the link. :o
wude
٩(⁎❛ᴗ❛⁎)۶
Machine Gun Fist

Favorite title: Shenmue II
Currently playing: m.a.m.e

Postby Master Kyodai » Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:05 pm

Have updated the repository, so all scenes shown in all threads here by me are in the folder.
Master Kyodai
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby Magnum » Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:01 pm

I'm terrible at 3Ds Max too, I might give Vue a try before I continue to try and learn 3Ds Max, lol

EDIT: :shock: dang, Veo is like retarded easy from the looks of it, they do a good job on that lol, consider it downloaded :D
but eventually ill have to learn some Autodesk program :P
Magnum
Asia Travel Representative
Asia Travel Representative

Postby Master Kyodai » Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:18 pm

I'm working with Vue for nearly 10 years now and i always found its biggest advantage the ease of use. I tried 3D max, softimage, maya and co, but i didn't really get into them, even with many tutotials, manuals and guides. For Vue i never read any manual, i think that speaks for the usability. It is not really a modeler, but if you just wanna render with given 3D models like scenes from Shenmue for example it is quite nice as evenb beginners can get quite good results from it.
Master Kyodai
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Re:

Postby FriskyNoodle » Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:49 am

Master Kyodai wrote: I'm working with Vue for nearly 10 years now and i always found its biggest advantage the ease of use. I tried 3D max, softimage, maya and co, but i didn't really get into them, even with many tutotials, manuals and guides. For Vue i never read any manual, i think that speaks for the usability. It is not really a modeler, but if you just wanna render with given 3D models like scenes from Shenmue for example it is quite nice as evenb beginners can get quite good results from it.

Do you know of any possible way to import these scenes/models into 3ds max, good job on all the hard work. But I really need to import into max for something Im trying to accomplish, can you open the vue file in view and export to obj or something that is a native format for 3dsmax? I know this is an old thread, but I just found out about this place, its ridiculous I know. #-o
FriskyNoodle
Fuku-san
Fuku-san

PSN: FriskyNoodle
Steam: FriskyNoodle
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Shenmue

Re: Vue 6 Scenes and models repository

Postby Master Kyodai » Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:37 am

As I said I am not really a 3D max user, but with Vue xStream - it comnes with a max plugin so you can directly render in max. Also you can export scenes to other formats. Never really tried since I am more of a vue user.
Master Kyodai
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Return to Community Projects