What were they building?

(Modding and other series related projects)

What were they building?

Postby ReeceKun » Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:11 am

Im very excited about the new updates with MT5s ripper and I've been planning to make a few changes to the Shenmue Maps (maybe oneday to reimport?) and theres a few areas in Yamanose that seemed under development.

So theres a corner shop and a park, but what else is the area missing?

I used to stand and stare at this spot for hours ... wishing I could ride the digger!

Around the corner the end of the road.. I imagined that the road should have continued on.

Boy, sheetmetal sure was popular in the 80's. I guess this is a backyard.. but for real-estate its prime land, opposite the Park
Last edited by ReeceKun on Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ReeceKun
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Skyrim

Postby ys » Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:12 am

I liked that road going up there. There wasn't a real purpose of having it except hearing some gossip :P And I sometimes wanted them to give us the ability to walk further to check out the woods beyond ;)
ys
"Keep Friends"
"Keep Friends"

Favorite title: What's Shenmue

Postby ReeceKun » Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:15 pm

I've been looking at some Arial photos of Yamanose, Yokusuka & Dobuita.(Yoku directly North, Dob to the left of Yoku)
Im fairly sure this area is Yamanose but I couldnt recreate the original search on this exact area , but anyway the point is theres a TON of schools all over the area, so Im gonna have a go at making a japanese style Highschool in a Shenmue style. (Senior high school is for 15-18yr Olds) im not 100% on the age range for Jr Elementary(5-10?) and Jr High(11-14?). Theres also a few hospitals but im more familiar with generic japanese highschools from anime.
ReeceKun
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Skyrim

Return to Community Projects