help to modify shenmue 1

(Modding and other series related projects)

help to modify shenmue 1

Postby Alberto » Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:49 pm

hi almal weer ek was op soek na al shenmue dojo om te weet wat om te doen ten einde die beta van shenmue 1 met behulp van die oorspronklike spel het Landco uit te voer. Ek afgelaai n paar lêers na die VMU maar ek trek uit, want ons het om te verander en neus. ook bevind 'n program genaamd mpipatch.exe, maar dit neem om die lêers en nie vind nie. kan iemand my verduidelik hoe presies en waar ek kan kry daardie lêers of jy hoef te doen? Ek is opgewonde om te speel hierdie gewysigde weergawe!

groete aan almal en hoop dat jou help!
Last edited by Alberto on Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alberto
Asia Travel Representative

Favorite title: Shenmue

Re: ayuda para modificar shenmue 1

Postby wude » Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:00 pm

dutch? africaan?

anyways what's the region of your game? and are you playing on a dc or using an emulator?
wude
٩(⁎❛ᴗ❛⁎)۶
Machine Gun Fist

Favorite title: Shenmue II
Currently playing: m.a.m.e

Re: ayuda para modificar shenmue 1

Postby Alberto » Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:15 pm

sorry, had translated into African! my version of the game is pal. Here I put the translation into English:

hi all again, I was looking all shenmue dojo know what to do to Shenmue beta 1 with the original game, the country code to execute. I downloaded some files to the VMU, but I'm out, because we have to change and nose. is also a program called mpipatch.exe but it takes the files and not find it. Can someone explain exactly how and where I can get the files if you need to do? I'm excited to play this updated version!

Greetings to all and hope your help!
Alberto

Re: help to modify shenmue 1

Postby Alberto » Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:51 am

to get me a little better I try to upload files are these: http://shenmuedojo.net/vmu.rar.
but give me error when I try to load and I know how to load them. I hope you can help me.

a greeting!
Alberto

Return to Community Projects