All stars transformed models (FBX)

(Modding and other series related projects)

Re: All stars transformed models (FBX)

Postby Esppiral » Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:46 am

Fenix wrote:
Esppiral wrote: Great job Fenix, PF does backfaceculling iirc, so you won't be able to rip the models, not sure though.

Thanks. About Psychic Force: When you have backface culling, Just click (in Max):

Modifier -> Mesh editing -> Click on edit normals at the right.

Actually, my only problem is the mesh is deformed. And Psychic Force use NJ models so they should be opened using Noesis but it doesn't work. That's my actual model :sad: using PCSX2 + Texmod:

I thought you were talking about physic force for the Dreamcast ^^'
Esppiral
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

PSN: Esppiral
XBL: Esppiral
Steam: Esppiral
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: The Witcher 2

Postby Fenix » Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:02 am

Esppiral wrote:
Fenix wrote:
Esppiral wrote: Great job Fenix, PF does backfaceculling iirc, so you won't be able to rip the models, not sure though.

Thanks. About Psychic Force: When you have backface culling, Just click (in Max):

Modifier -> Mesh editing -> Click on edit normals at the right.

Actually, my only problem is the mesh is deformed. And Psychic Force use NJ models so they should be opened using Noesis but it doesn't work. That's my actual model :sad: using PCSX2 + Texmod:

I thought you were talking about physic force for the Dreamcast ^^'

It's imposible to rip it with ninja ripper. NullDc don't do nothing when I press F10 and Demul only generates 2 files of 1kb.
Any way to make a rip of Psychic Force 2012 for Dreamcast? Please, tell me. I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY and REALLY need/want Burn's model. But not a distort one. I've seen your map rips and you used a plugin to get the correct angles. Does it will work with the PS2 version? Now I'm gonna try to rip again pcsx2 Psychic Force but this time, using ninja ripper to see if it's possible.
Fenix
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Favorite title: Shenmue II
Currently playing: 3D Studio Max

Postby fischkopf » Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:44 am

How detailed is Ryo's head? Is it up to passport standards, fidelity-wise?
fischkopf
Asia Travel Representative
Asia Travel Representative

Postby Fenix » Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:16 pm

Just like the passport version.

EDIT: I finally ripped Burn with correct view or axes or whatever is called. Now I have to UV map him. The first Psychiccer ripped \:D/
Fenix
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby Esppiral » Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:40 pm

fischkopf wrote: How detailed is Ryo's head? Is it up to passport standards, fidelity-wise?

Esppiral has received 3 thanks from: Anthony817, DreamcastPast, Giorgio
Esppiral
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby Anthony817 » Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:25 pm

Holy shit, so it really was based on the Passport model but the model polys were downsized. Damn that is impressive that the passport is still more highly detailed to this day. I wonder how hard it would be to put the textures from the passport on that version? Would it fit right? I know there was some problems with the older rips where Ryo had a big hole in the back of his hair. I think the All Stars rip with the texture of the passport face might be the ideal version to use in games like GTA.
Anthony817
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Steam: Anthony817
Currently playing: Shenmue II English 99min

Postby Esppiral » Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:33 pm

Anthony817 wrote: Holy shit, so it really was based on the Passport model but the model polys were downsized. Damn that is impressive that the passport is still more highly detailed to this day. I wonder how hard it would be to put the textures from the passport on that version? Would it fit right? I know there was some problems with the older rips where Ryo had a big hole in the back of his hair. I think the All Stars rip with the texture of the passport face might be the ideal version to use in games like GTA.

Yes it is easy to put the passport textures over the racing model, but there is no need for this since there is a complete (perfect) head rip from the passport model.
Esppiral
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby Anthony817 » Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:51 pm

Oh I forgot about that version for GTA IV that had the passport head on it. I think the only problem with that in the game was there was some separation around the neck area.
Last edited by Anthony817 on Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anthony817
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby Fenix » Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:03 pm

Anthony817 wrote: Oh I forgot about that version for GTA V that had the passport head on it. I think the only problem with that in the game was there was some separation around the neck area.

Any separation or transparency problem is a bug on the model or glitch. It can be solved.

When I finish my rips, I'll start a new mod with Ryo from All Stars :mrgreen: It's a promise I made on 500k.

Fenix has received a thanks from: Anthony817
Fenix
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby Anthony817 » Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:08 pm

I have faith in you. I always enjoyed using your GTA mods so having Ryo in GTA V is a long time wish of mine and I am sure you and many others here.

Off topic but kind of Sega related if you like Afterburner somebody ported a F-14 Tomcat to the game so now we can play like Top Gun.

phpBB [video]

Sorry for going slightly off topic but the jet is in Afterburner. :mrgreen:
Anthony817
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby Fenix » Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:12 pm

Look Esppiral. Another offtopic haha, but Burn is almost made.

Fenix has received 2 thanks from: Anthony817, Esppiral
Fenix
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby Fenix » Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:40 pm

Anthony817 wrote: I have faith in you. I always enjoyed using your GTA mods so having Ryo in GTA V is a long time wish of mine and I am sure you and many others here.

Off topic but kind of Sega related if you like Afterburner somebody ported a F-14 Tomcat to the game so now we can play like Top Gun.

phpBB [video]

Sorry for going slightly off topic but the jet is in Afterburner. :mrgreen:

Nice. I like to share everything I do with models and mods so glad you enjoyed the san andreas skins :mrgreen:

With GTA V, skin mods still glitched but it's a question of time to see perfect conversions. And just wait. The new engines can manage very big maps. I'm waiting to see something like the map from the driving game "the crew" into GTA V. Try to imagine something like that.

Fenix has received a thanks from: Anthony817
Fenix
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby Anthony817 » Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:45 pm

My jaw just literally hit the floor! Wow I played The Crew almost the whole way through on my friends PS4. Great map! Man, if they could remove the map boundary limits for GTA V, I would never even THINK to have the map from that game! If you think it is possible I would download it ASAP! Good idea man. XD

I have a phenom II x4 965 and MSI R9 270X Hawk. I love being able to max out GTA V even with my older CPU.

Yeah, I wanted to get the vehicles from All Stars especially in the game. Having the motorcycle is going to be awesome. The more Shenmue and Sega stuff you port the better. A shame the sequel characters can't pose in the T position, but at least we have Ryo in the first game. I only own Transformed on Steam, but I did buy the Ryo DLC for it. It is a pretty fun game and the different versions of the vehicles he drives are great because they a different Yu arcade machines.
Anthony817
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby Fenix » Fri Aug 28, 2015 2:23 pm

Ok. The pack is finally done. PM me if you want it.

I don't have shown all the models that come inside so feel free to post more pictures.

Fenix has received 5 thanks from: Esppiral, fittersau, Giorgio, MG4M3R, ReeceKun
Fenix
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby Esppiral » Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:58 pm

Chuchu Rocket!
Burning Rangers!

SEGATA SAMSHIRO!!!!!!

THANK YOU FENIX!!!!!!!!!
Esppiral