Shenmue line of Amiibo!!!!

(Modding and other series related projects)

Re: Shenmue line of Amiibo!!!!

Postby Fenix » Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:18 pm

Ryo_Hazuki--san wrote: lol awesome u know funny story i was going to buy a model kit for hang on but throught about making one but dont have the model -_- hope you can get them to me! also i really need SHENHUA in game model must complete these 3 amiibo before i make anything else! hope you or him can get me her model asap.

also here is the 10 inch ryo i am working on all that is needs is paint.

Nice. I love it.

About the model kit. I already have it but it's too big if you're planing to make an Amiibo's line.

I'm gonna send you my megapack. Take a look and feel free to make anything you want with it. Can you open FBX files? Here's the thread:
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=48986
Fenix
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Favorite title: Shenmue II
Currently playing: 3D Studio Max

Postby Ryo_Hazuki--san » Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:35 pm

i can open fbx! does this mega care pack have shenhua!?
Ryo_Hazuki--san
Master of the Three Blades

Favorite title: Shenmue

Postby Ryo_Hazuki--san » Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:36 pm

where is the download for that pack?
Ryo_Hazuki--san

Postby Fenix » Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:13 pm

Ryo_Hazuki--san wrote: i can open fbx! does this mega care pack have shenhua!?

I can send it to you via PM. But no ShenHua. Esppiral is the one who have ShenHua's model (I think).
Fenix
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby Ryo_Hazuki--san » Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:15 pm

awesome send it to me bro also if you can ask him for shenhua i would greatly appreciate it! i need her ingame model not the passport one to make the last piece to my 3 set amiibo!
Ryo_Hazuki--san

Postby Ryo_Hazuki--san » Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:42 pm

i just looked at the models you sent me and wow they are complex but i like a challenge :) i will work on cleaning them up when i get the chance after these prints! thanks for everything!
Ryo_Hazuki--san

Postby Ryo_Hazuki--san » Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:39 pm

THANKS TO ESPPIRAL i can continue my dream of having a lan di... ryo.. and shenhua figures! and amiibo!!!! i just started the cleanup process and boy her model is way more complex than RYO!!!! weird but i love the challenge! the only changed i made were to the front bands are one solid piece for print and the pony tails are remodeled since a printer can not print a flat piece of geometry! just wanted to give a uptdate guys! thanks for everything! i will post the figures when they are all printed soon.

i also had to re print lan di to make him taller than ryo! 6 hour print... mistake lol!

Ryo_Hazuki--san has received a thanks from: Esppiral
Ryo_Hazuki--san

Postby Ryo_Hazuki--san » Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:47 pm

i need your opinion shenmue dojo! what should i do for shenhua's base? i did the phoenix and dragon for ryo and lan di... i was thinking like grass or rocks for shenhua? any ideas?
Ryo_Hazuki--san

Postby Ryo_Hazuki--san » Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:44 am

Shenhua, Ryo and Lan Di prototypes done!!!!!!!!!!! man they look fantastic! now to start on the amiibo, i just need to print out tiny 2.5 inch versions of each with bases... ! these are 10 inch statues i will be painting them soon....

HEY SEGA IF YOU EVER NEED A TOY/STATUE DESIGNER HIRE ME! :) MINE LOOKS BETTER THAN YOURS :)

CAN NOT WAIT TO PAINT MY 3 FIGURES THEY ARE GOING TO LOOK GREAT!!!!

Ryo_Hazuki--san has received a thanks from: ShenSun
Ryo_Hazuki--san

Postby ShenSun » Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:36 am

Very nice. I look forward to the finished product.

I'm a noob to 3d printing. Can you only print the structure of an object or can you print color and detail on to the surface aswell?

Great work.
ShenSun
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby Ryo_Hazuki--san » Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:35 am

you can print detail for sure i created some other things where you can see everything... if you get close to these models you can see the mouth eyes and everything... these were ripped straight from shenmue so you basically see a physical toy of the models from the game weird n cool to think about! this is how the models in the game look without the texture and i will be adding paint and once i do they will be very close to the in game models. as far as detail i know there are printers that support 2 filimants at one time but i know wen you print the painting is a must or to keep in raw form looks good sometimes too.. f you have not check out my shenmue mirrors post they were blank 3d printed and i painted on texture n detail and they look almost 1:1 from the game!
Ryo_Hazuki--san

Postby Ryo_Hazuki--san » Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:41 pm

well since sega and nintendo will never make them i will!!!! here they are the shenmue 3 pack amiibo prototypes unpainted! i will be painting them tomorrow or sometime this week! but i created the base as a 1:1 scale replica to the original amiibo base.as you can tell they are perfect height with the tallest amiibo ganondorf! which is what i was going for... ryo has the phoenix lan di has the dragon and shenhua is going to have dirt, grass or wooden floor boards still dont know. but yea hope you guys like this journey i have been on they are turning out fantastic! definitely one of my biggest projects with this 3d printer so far.

once they are painted you will see how they pop and come to life! my goal is to make it as if you reached into your tv in 1999 and pulled out these characters lol! thanks for all the support everyone hope you enjoy what i got done so far! now on to the paint!

Ryo_Hazuki--san has received 3 thanks from: Esppiral, ShenSun, Yokosuka
Ryo_Hazuki--san

Postby ShenSun » Sun Mar 06, 2016 2:17 pm

Very kool. I look forward to the final product.
ShenSun
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby Fenix » Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:03 am

Awesome.

For ShenHua, I'd put a rock, tree or grass. Or maybe a flower from Shenmue tree.
Fenix
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby Esppiral » Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:03 am

Ryo_Hazuki--san wrote: THANKS TO ESPPIRAL i can continue my dream of having a lan di... ryo.. and shenhua figures! and amiibo!!!! i just started the cleanup process and boy her model is way more complex than RYO!!!! weird but i love the challenge! the only changed i made were to the front bands are one solid piece for print and the pony tails are remodeled since a printer can not print a flat piece of geometry! just wanted to give a uptdate guys! thanks for everything! i will post the figures when they are all printed soon.

i also had to re print lan di to make him taller than ryo! 6 hour print... mistake lol!

Shenmue 2 models are more complex in general, Ryo's model on Shenmue 1 hovers around 2.000 polys in Shenmue 2 his model is around 3.200 polys afair.

I am eager to see the figurines painted!
Esppiral
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

PSN: Esppiral
XBL: Esppiral
Steam: Esppiral
Currently playing: The Witcher 2

PreviousNext

Return to Community Projects