Shenmue model hunt help.

(Modding and other series related projects)

Shenmue model hunt help.

Postby Ryo_Hazuki--san » Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:45 am

i was wondering if anyone has al of the main characters from shenmue 1 and 2 3d models? i already have ryo, lan di, and shenhua, but i want fufusan, joy, nozomi, red and others so i can make 5 inch figures 3d printed of them all. hope someone can help me get these models.
Ryo_Hazuki--san
Master of the Three Blades

Favorite title: Shenmue

Re: Shenmue model hunt help.

Postby ReeceKun » Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:00 am

Sure , But now it will cost you ONE MILLION DOLLARS !!!

My point is pretty clear , If you want to Profit from selling licenced material thats your decision But you should at least learn how to get the Models yourself (im tempted to get a 3D printer myself, but I wouldnt risk selling them)

I'm not going to give you something you are just going to sell

ReeceKun has received a thanks from: redline
ReeceKun
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Currently playing: Skyrim

Postby Ryo_Hazuki--san » Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:59 am

ReeceKun wrote: Sure , But now it will cost you ONE MILLION DOLLARS !!!

My point is pretty clear , If you want to Profit from selling licenced material thats your decision But you should at least learn how to get the Models yourself (im tempted to get a 3D printer myself, but I wouldnt risk selling them)

I'm not going to give you something you are just going to sell

first of all what the hell is your problem? second i am not selling these to make profit from licensed material. and third i am asking for the models to create figures for myself. the other things i created were 100% created by me and sold to donate to the shenmue kickstarter. i only need these models as reference material so i can make rig and pose my own 100% from scratch models. so before you go and act like a damn dick on the internet you need to check your facts and lend a helping hand... shenmue fans are suppose to stick together not be the way you are acting towards me... also why so bitter towards me ? did i do something to piss you off? at the end of the day i am just asking for someone to give me the models so i can create something to put up on the dojo and keep the community alive and with new material.
Ryo_Hazuki--san

Postby ReeceKun » Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:36 am

Here are some references you have made towards selling & Price Tags

Ryo_Hazuki--san wrote: i used a ryo model i had and cleaned up his hair hands and body and am in the process of 3d printing him with a base and phoenix mirror top! if it comes out good i may print paint n sell them! i want to make a lan di with the dragon base does anyone have a ingame model of lan di so i can make this 2 pack of amiibo!?

if you have a ingame lan di POST IT HERE FOR ME i would greatly appreciate it so i can clean up his model too it today too...

Ryo_Hazuki--san wrote: Well i can not wait to start painting them! if they turn out well like they will i may make more n sell them :) very happy with the progress of this project thus far...

Ryo_Hazuki--san wrote: here is the almost finshed set! all that is left to do is more detail and clear coat sealer~ i want to make joy, ren, Iwao and nozomi but am having no luck finding their models... if someone can provide them to me i would appreciate it! i want to make as amny figures from this game as i can!

not for sale... but everything has a price :)

Ryo_Hazuki--san wrote: Thanks so much for the models let me know! when i can get them so i can begin fixing up their models and printing! also to print one model out it all depends on which one each one requires their own amount of time and plastic. also would you want it painted? they each took 6-7 hours to finish. the faces alone took 4 hours lol! so let me know and i can give a price on one.

Ryo_Hazuki--san wrote: here are the final photos all 3 have been cleared with a matte finish clearcoat and it really made the colors pop on the faces and clothing.it has been a long journey but man i am super pleased with them! hopefully someone can provide me with IWAO, ren nozomi, joy in game models also a don niu and xiuying hong! i need as many ingame models from 1 and 2 as i can get in the A pose so i can fix them and make them printable! :) anyway if anyone has them PM me so i can start on more! enjoy!

(NOT FOR SALE BUT... EVERYTHING HAS A PRICE :) anyone interested let me know... )

Ryo_Hazuki--san wrote: Just wanted to give everyone a update. I will be selling these 3 statues i created the money can come in handy right now to pay some bills and donate more to the shenmue kickstarter. If anyone is interested i will be putting them up on ebay soon i will post the link here if anyone is interested.

Ryo_Hazuki--san wrote: http://www.ebay.com/usr/ryo_hazuki-san
got em up for sale ! anyone interested offers accepted as well! also i have the amiibo of ryo up :)

Ryo_Hazuki--san wrote: Sorry but they sold! thank for the interest but i just sold the set last week for $110... i have the Mirrors up on ebay now though if you are interested in those?

here is my page with the listing i am open to offers. i have sold 9 sets of these mirrors already all happy customers.

http://www.ebay.com/usr/ryo_hazuki-san

Ryo_Hazuki--san wrote: got the last set of Mirrors painted and looking spiffy on sale people $25 off the original price! only 20 hours left! anyone interested. please visit my page.

here is my page with the listing i am open to offers. i have sold 9 sets of these mirrors already all happy customers.

http://www.ebay.com/usr/ryo_hazuki-san

1) These are just some references to making money ,
2) There are tons of posts of you constantly asking for models.

I'm not pissing on your parade because I'm trying to be a dick ..
I'm pissing on your parade because I have problems with the way you are running your 'Amiibo (Trademark) business Empire ON A WEBSITE THAT HAS KEPT SHENMUE ALIVE FOR THE PAST 15 YEARS without Unlicenced Ebay or Paypal sales, trying to make it sound less innocent because you have donated money to a Shenmue Kikstarter that doesnt exist anymore is also quite aggrivating.

I honestly couldnt care less who you sell models to they are clearly a desirable item and SEGA have been Lazy at any kind of marketing but learn to get the models yourself OR if you are a skilled 3D artist as this link seems to show RyoHD.carbonmade.com you should have no problem modeling them from scratch. This is all I will say on the matter, but I choose not to help you .. then again everything has a price ](*,)

ReeceKun has received 3 thanks from: redline, Shenmue_Trilogy, tomboz
ReeceKun
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Currently playing: Skyrim

Postby Ryo_Hazuki--san » Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:16 pm

you really have no life .... do me a favor do not post on my posts anymore please. you seriously have some mental issues...
Ryo_Hazuki--san

Postby Ryo_Hazuki--san » Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:20 pm

Do not overrate what you have received, nor envy others. He who envies others does not obtain peace of mind.
Ryo_Hazuki--san

Postby tomboz » Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:18 pm

Got to agree with ReeceKun on this one.

Making these things for yourself and selling them for a small amount to other fans to cover the time and effort it took you to make them is one thing. Racking up the prices and then expecting others to put in their time and effort for nothing to provide you with resources just so you can continue to profit from fans (not to mention licensed material) is quite another.

tomboz has received a thanks from: redline
tomboz
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

Favorite title: Shenmue II

Return to Community Projects