Shenmue Phoenix and dragon mirrors back in producti/request!

(Modding and other series related projects)

Shenmue Phoenix and dragon mirrors back in producti/request!

Postby Ryo_Hazuki--san » Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:51 am

I managed to find a place that creates custom filament colors and i managed to get Phantom Riverstone Green created, i used various ingame photos to get the right color hue of green! :) the color is unique to me and is going to look killer on my version 2.0 mirrors! if anyone wants a set i will be printing out 4 sets today! and listing them online. I ship to the us only and will put up the link here when i get some made. REMEBER THESE MIRROR MODELS ARE 10000% CREATED BY ME! all modeled, 3d printed, and hand painted by me so they stay unique to me and my brand. thanks for looking. hope i can share more of these with this great community i sold 12sets so far (one being used in the shenmue documentary)

Ryo_Hazuki--san
Master of the Three Blades

Favorite title: Shenmue

Re: Shenmue Phoenix and dragon mirrors back in producti/requ

Postby Ryo_Hazuki--san » Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:14 pm

I just finished two sets I have them up now open to offers I only ship to the United States any questions at all feel free to message me The link is below !

The new green that I purchased looks really really good it makes the color stand out a lot more !

https://www.ebay.com/itm/112041514795
Ryo_Hazuki--san

Postby Ryo_Hazuki--san » Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:30 pm

Hey dojo! just sold another set there is only 1 remaining!!!! i need to order some parts for my printer for maintance soon so this last set that is up will be the final one for quite some time. Thanks again to everyone who ordered the mirrors. i have donated a good amount to the shenmue kickstarter from these... my contribution to shenmue 3 is from these its the least i can do with my art :) thanks again! and wonder who will snag the last set up!?
Ryo_Hazuki--san

Postby shengoro86 » Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:56 am

Ryo_Hazuki--san wrote: Hey dojo! just sold another set there is only 1 remaining!!!! i need to order some parts for my printer for maintance soon so this last set that is up will be the final one for quite some time. Thanks again to everyone who ordered the mirrors. i have donated a good amount to the shenmue kickstarter from these... my contribution to shenmue 3 is from these its the least i can do with my art :) thanks again! and wonder who will snag the last set up!?

Purchased :) Thank you!!! I'll make sure to review them on video and tag your ebay store.
Thanks again bud for your craftsmanship :)
shengoro86
Admin - Shenmue500K
Shenmue 500K Staff

PSN: Shengoro86
XBL: Rock Is Sponge
Favorite title: Shenmue IIx
Currently playing: Shenmue III (PC)

Postby Ryo_Hazuki--san » Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:26 pm

WOW thanks! i will be making more once my new parts for my printer come on in in the mail! i also need tostock up on paints and sealer! i love the new green that i purchased it looks fantastic! thanks again i will be shipping today! when i get some more up on my store i will post here!

shengoro86 wrote:
Ryo_Hazuki--san wrote: Hey dojo! just sold another set there is only 1 remaining!!!! i need to order some parts for my printer for maintance soon so this last set that is up will be the final one for quite some time. Thanks again to everyone who ordered the mirrors. i have donated a good amount to the shenmue kickstarter from these... my contribution to shenmue 3 is from these its the least i can do with my art :) thanks again! and wonder who will snag the last set up!?

Purchased :) Thank you!!! I'll make sure to review them on video and tag your ebay store.
Thanks again bud for your craftsmanship :)
Ryo_Hazuki--san

Postby Shenmue_Trilogy » Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:17 pm

I would like to have one set but I think its very risky what you are doing.
Shenmue_Trilogy

Postby Ryo_Hazuki--san » Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:52 am

Risky!!? How!!!? They are 100000% modeled by me, hand painted by me, 3D printed by me and shenmue inspired? They are not exact replicas because these do not exist in the real world it's my model design and unique to me just inspired by the game... This is all 100% fan art! I did not rip models from the game and take assets n just cookie cut print them. Trust me what I am doing is very legit and unique to me as a fan and artist.
Ryo_Hazuki--san

Postby Ryo_Hazuki--san » Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:55 am

I will have more sets up next week on my shop. I am also donating half of every sale to shenmue 3... Also I state it's shenmue inspired and not sega made its 1000% a fan project that I made come to life for fans of this game.

If you read my listing I make it very clear and state this in every set I sell "ALSO THIS IS NOT AN OFFICIAL SEGA OR SHENMUE MERCHANDISE THIS WAS NEVER EVEN MADE BY SEGA OR THE SHENMUE CREATORS THIS IS 100% FAN MADE FROM START TO FINISH BY ME FROM A FAN FOR THE FANS! "
Ryo_Hazuki--san

Postby Shenmue_Trilogy » Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:17 pm

So when its fanmade I can make money of every replica item from big video game series? ;) Go buy a 3D printer, print 1000x models of Ryo and Lan Di, pay for the painting, sell them for 100$ = easy money :D.
What I am trying to say: At the end its a replica of the shenmue mirrors and you use the shenmue name to promote your sells. I am not a laywer but In my opinion its a risk because shenmue is still alive and sega is the one who own the rights.

Shenmue_Trilogy

Postby scarless landi » Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:13 pm

Shenmue_Trilogy wrote: So when its fanmade I can make money of every replica item from big video game series? ;) Go buy a 3D printer, print 1000x models of Ryo and Lan Di, pay for the painting, sell them for 100$ = easy money :D.
What I am trying to say: At the end its a replica of the shenmue mirrors and you use the shenmue name to promote your sells. I am not a laywer but In my opinion its a risk because shenmue is still alive and sega is the one who own the rights

Yup! People do it all the time. Just go on Amazon and search for "Zelda Necklace". You will find a ton of people making unlicensed Zelda prducts. You can also find unlicensed Shenmue products as well.
scarless landi

XBL: PhoenixMirror
Steam: PhoenixMirror
Favorite title: Shenmue II

Postby Ryo_Hazuki--san » Sat Jul 02, 2016 12:58 pm

exactly!!! people screen print designs of mario, zelda, shenmue anything on anything and sell it please stop trying to put me down... dont be that guy on the internet... i am doing this as a service to fans of thsi game because these will never exist anywhere else. i take pride in my 3d modeling and painting and art in general and i am just sharing this with the shenmue community please just stop harassing me on this post if you have nothing nice to say say nothing at all... Aparently you possess none of the WUDU... @Shenmue_Trilogy
Ryo_Hazuki--san

Postby Ryo_Hazuki--san » Sat Jul 02, 2016 1:01 pm

I know these were created by me 100% it took weeks! alone to get my 3d models to look good and to come up with a effective paint scheme and technique to get them to flow and now with my own custom filament color they really stand out! so please if you want a set be a part of the community and come together not put me down in any way its not cool. have a great 4th weekend.
Ryo_Hazuki--san

Postby ShenmueTree » Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:11 pm

You're doing great, man! Wish I could afford one, but I can't if I could I'd definitely buy one. Btw, is there a way to make them more glossy? Would Krylon Fusion paint work? Something like

but yaknow, green?

Still think the mirror is very great work. Keep it up.
ShenmueTree
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby Ryo_Hazuki--san » Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:36 am

Hmm I can but that would be too shiny for my taste... in the game they were not that glossy I want to retain detail also stay accurate to the game, and I figured by using a semi gloss on the art and a gloss on the stone they are more accurate to what you see in the game..., but I can definetly experiment this week when I print more... But if I use more techniques the cost goes up.. With the paint, material and labor I do now they are perfect at $65 if I use more expensive paint such as krylon gloss it would cost me more money to make each set... Right now with how they look and how I get them done it's the best way for me..,, and the results are really good. Thanks for the idea tho.. Maybe I can do like a limited edition few in the future in gloss krylon paint!? Hmm \:D/
Ryo_Hazuki--san

Postby south carmain » Sun Jul 03, 2016 1:28 am

Ryo_Hazuki--san wrote: I know these were created by me 100% it took weeks! alone to get my 3d models to look good and to come up with a effective paint scheme and technique to get them to flow and now with my own custom filament color they really stand out! so please if you want a set be a part of the community and come together not put me down in any way its not cool. have a great 4th weekend.

Not that I really give a shit but it's pretty clear that you ripped the mirrors from the game to 3d print them (the polygon edges give it away) so not exactly 100% done by you.
south carmain
Comrade of the motherland
"Keep Friends"

Favorite title: Shenmue IIx
Currently playing: okami hd

Next

Return to Community Projects