Shenmue 0: Iwao's Legacy

(Modding and other series related projects)

Shenmue 0: Iwao's Legacy

Postby Iyo » Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:38 pm

Shenmue: Iwao's Legacy is a spin off title to the Shenmue series, a videogame for PS4/ PC. In this game you will be able to control Ryo's father Iwao Hazuki as a prequel to Shenmue I, II and III. Follow the footsteps of the legend in his prime as he develops the Hazuki style and makes friends, drinking sake together. Explosive Virtua Fighter style action in all new VF5 engine, elbow assualt your foes to next levels.

Using F.R.E.E as the genre for this game allowing the player to explore the envirionment with interative, dynamic weather systems and time engine allowing realistic passage of time. Talk to NPCs, practice martial arts moves. This is very similar to that of Shenmue I, II and III. Take foot in a tournament where you can test your skills online as well aimprove technique and show the ultimate Hazuki style across Japan. Iwao Hazuki's legacy is yours to recreate. All music will be composed by Ryuji Iuchi and unused songs will be used.

Buy it December 2016. One year before Shenmue III. We have to Kickstart it first.

An example of music in Iwao's legacy:
https://youtube.com/watch?v=Oy24_JzD_2s

Thank yuh!
Iyo
Banned
Banned

Re: Shenmue 0: Iwao's Legacy

Postby Shenmue_Trilogy » Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:38 pm

I don't get it. Kickstarter ? Do you have the rights? I this supported by Sega?

:???:

Shenmue_Trilogy has received a thanks from: FlagshipFighter
Shenmue_Trilogy
Master of the Three Blades
Master of the Three Blades

Return to Community Projects