#SaveShenmueHD Mass Twitch Streams

(Modding and other series related projects)

#SaveShenmueHD Mass Twitch Streams

Postby GameHacKeR » Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:01 pm

Random thought, kinda like the thunder claps
As a community we could set a date and time where we'd get together and do multiple streams simultaneously titled #SaveShenmueHD and play Shenmue every 1-2months, This would hopefully flood Twitch with quite a few Shenmue streams, which would probably start a trend of people playing Shenmue, Twitch streamers and YouTubers tend to just follow the trends because they believe that's what people are actually watching, this would probably begin with people playing for a laugh but by doing so possibly gaining new fans in the process.

I'm curious what everyone thinks about this idea, you wouldn't have to put a camera on or even a microphone if your shy, you'd just have to play Shenmue. :D

I put this in the Community Projects section only because it requires the community to join in.

GameHacKeR has received a thanks from: Let's Get Sweaty
GameHacKeR
Asia Travel Representative

Favorite title: Shenmue II
Currently playing: Shenmue II

Re: #SaveShenmueHD Mass Twitch Streams

Postby Kiske » Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:58 am

That's a good idea and make it take place on the 3rd of each Month would be the logical move in my opinion.

It's pretty much what the Cyberbear does on a monthly basis already if I'm not wrong.
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/111898970
Kiske
News Poster
News Poster

PSN: KosiKosa

Postby GameHacKeR » Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:17 pm

Sorry for the late reply Kiske that's awesome that someone else is at it as well.

i'm doing a play through myself the past couple of days, I haven't had a set time to start my streams yet, but i'm already onto disc 3 of shenmue 1 i've just been play late at night after work had 4 new followers last night who randomly came on :D

I recommend anyone and everyone just to play and stream with #SaveShenmueHD as there title, if you's are interested.

But it'd be awesome to go online at the same time in mass :D
The 3rd of each month sounds good so i'll defiantly do a stream on the 3rd as well

my twitch link is
https://www.Twitch.tv/Gamehacker2

GameHacKeR has received a thanks from: Kiske
GameHacKeR

Postby GameHacKeR » Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:38 pm

So spam SEGA day is tomorrow (3rd July) i'll be starting my play through of Shenmue 1 undub tonight at midnight UK GMT time. I hope to see others on twitch, Leave your twitch links here if you'll be joining in :)
GameHacKeR

Postby Let's Get Sweaty » Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:05 am

If you're doing this today then tweet about it with the hashtag so that the link gets shared around. :)
Let's Get Sweaty
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Favorite title: Shenmue IIx
Currently playing: truant

Return to Community Projects