La Odisea De Shenmue - English Translation

(Modding and other series related projects)

La Odisea De Shenmue - English Translation

Postby Ikuzuh » Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:00 pm

Hi all,

I have purchased this book written by Ramon Mendez & Carlos Ramirez - Published by Heroes of Paper. This is written in Spanish. I am working my way through it and whilst reading I am also working on translating it as I go. Mainly for myself as I would like to eventually somehow modify my book to look to be written in English as I believe the company has no interest in doing an official translation.

Last edited by Ikuzuh on Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:30 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Ikuzuh
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

Favorite title: Shenmue II

Re: La Odisea De Shenmue - English Translation

Postby KiBa » Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:39 pm

I don't know about the legality, but I'd be interested if it is no problem. Thank you.
KiBa
selfaware
"Keep Friends"

Postby Ikuzuh » Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:24 pm

Odyssey of Shenmue - Prologue- Page 1

Shenmue ... a name that for me, represents an important chapter in the history of video games. This was a time when Sega was struggling to entice the general population back over to their platform, despite this they continued to offer a catalogue of fabulous and unforgettable games. Shenmue is a perfect example of that era, and since very few games have generated such expectations.

Yu Suzuki, a genius in the industry since inception, with such revolutionary accomplishments as OutRun, After Burner, Space Harrier and Virtua Fighter, was directing a strategy with his new game to try and prove the Dreamcast's supremacy over the PlayStation 2 and Shenmue was at the heart of this. The series had to be a success, hoping its leaps in technical innovations, intense story, memorable characters and comical moments would be the right formula for success. Those are the key ingredients that have allowed this to become a cult franchise to this day. Shenmue was a game created for the gamers and was not really aimed at the general public. However, back at the time of the release of the original game, Sega had already lost its place in the console war, and the hearts of Sega fans around the world would begin to ache. Sega was struggling financially and having to had to face off with the all-powerful Sony who had built itself a reputable image as a console manufacturer from the success with its previous console and its sequel had already starting making dents in homes around the world; boasting backwards compatibility and integrated DVD player, something that parents who typically purchased video games consoles liked very much.

What can not be denied is that it is difficult to criticize Sega at a game creation level, as the company did not fail to launch innovative titles and adaptations of its successful catalog of arcade machines. However, the company was unable to notice the shift in the market, which detached Sega and fragmented the Dreamcast and its user base. It was dying and was soon to be heading the same path as Saturn, its predecessor. Shortly after its release Sega announced the cessation of the manufacture of consoles and it would become apparent several of its great upcoming games would not see the light of day on the console.

As it was understood Shenmue was a do or die release for the console but there were factors relating to both the game and the failing console that may have attributed.
Was the budget for the development of the game too high? What about the obvious flaws in terms to the games marketing? It can not be denied that both points had influenced the "commercial failure" of the game and ultimately helped contribute to the consoles death and Sega's exit from hardware development.
Last edited by Ikuzuh on Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:33 pm, edited 11 times in total.
Ikuzuh
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

Postby Ikuzuh » Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:26 pm

Odyssey of Shenmue - Prologue- Page 2

As a gamer myself, I felt tremendous frustration at the end of that cycle. In this respect, it is very easy to make a parallel with the end of Shenmue 2, which frustrated millions of players. Many times, I joked to my friends that I was directly involved in the development of the third episode of the franchise, all who enjoy the series and would like to see its end. Of course, I did not know anything about the creative process of a game, much less a A-level game like this. And, of course, he we no contacts in the industry. However, all my life I have tended to ignore all the possible obstacles that get in my way and, thanks to it, I have managed to achieve several of my goals. We could say that it is about recklessness, ignorance or, if we want to be positive, to seek out opportunities.

The first time I spoke to Yu Suzuki on business was in 2011, when I invited him to France for an event. One of our conversations ended up in Shenmue III, after which they realized that at that time it was impossible to make it happen without an agreement with the rights holders. We met again on several occasions and, as the enthusiasm of the fans did not subside despite the years passed, Suzuki-san began to move strings behind the scenes. When we met in March 2014, I invited him to an event he had organized in Monaco, we talked for the first time about the possibility of making Shenmue III a reality ... I remember it as if it were yesterday. We had dinner with Go Nagai, the creator of Mazinger. At that time, crowdfunding began to take its first steps and, of course, we talked long and hard on the subject. Of course, without kidding ourselves at any time and being aware that we may not get enough funding that could be achieved through crowdfunding.

While waiting for possible solutions, we decided to tackle a less ambitious project for mobile, another famous franchise. It was already the year 2014, when Shibuya Productions was founded. Unfortunately, that mobile game, which was to be the first of the company, had to be canceled because the owners of the license decided to turn back at the last moment. We did not know at the time, but we were at the starting point of the adventure of Shenmue III. In fact, after accumulating several successes, especially in the field of animation, Shibuya Productions decides to invest strongly in the third episode of that cult franchise, even though the license belongs to Sega and that the first two chapters weren't very relevant in current times as no recent re-release had been created.
Last edited by Ikuzuh on Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ikuzuh
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

Postby Ikuzuh » Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:29 pm

Odyssey of Shenmue - Prologue- Page 3

In other words, our decision was not based on any business-level logic, beyond that we were convinced that Yu Suzuki and Shenmue III would be a combination that could have a great impact on the market.

We held numerous meetings, both in Tokyo and in San Francisco, to discuss the way of proceeding and the objectives that each one would have. For me it was like a dream, since I could finally participate actively in the resurrection of the myth of Shenmue and satisfy the anias of all those players who very likely believed that the game would never see the light after so many years of silence.

As It is logical, as Suzuki san was talking about the ever more real possibility of creating Shenmue III, the main actors in the market wanted to position themselves and take it to their territory. There were many occasions in which I came to think that we would be crushed by the demands of the multinationals, for which we were little more than sand. But Yu Suzuki is a man of his word and, thanks to the constant economic participation of Shibuya Productions, we were able to overcome the last obstacles. Needless to say, June 16, 2015 was a kind of liberation for me. Neither in my dreams had I expected a similar reception for the announcement of Shenmue Ill. In my opinion, we are facing the return of the king. Our mission is to revive the Shenmue franchise. Our mission is to restore a conception of the video game itself that has partially disappeared over the last few years.
CEDRIC BISCAY
Last edited by Ikuzuh on Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ikuzuh
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

Postby Ikuzuh » Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:45 pm

Odyssey of Shenmue - Introduction- Page 4

Welcome to The Shenmue Odyssey; We have succeeded ... We have published this book to coincide with the fifteenth anniversary of the launch of Shenmue in PAL Territories (France, Germany, Spain and the United Kingdom). Yes, it is only a date, it does not matter, but for the entire team of Paper Heroes, who for more than a year worked on the design, documentation, writing and promotion of this volume. A symbolic goal that forced us to work with greater diligence and effort. The beginnings of any book are always difficult. Who will the authors be? What sources will we go to? How do we make the work stand out? And most importantly: why a book on Shenmue ?, a series in a dormant state for the last twelve years since its latest installment; the Xbox version of the sequel. As Cédric Biscay himself points out in the prologue, it is not precisely a game thought of for the general public. It is easy to fall into the temptation to write recounting the things we like without thinking of the reason we write: the readers.

We needed a hook, an excuse, and the commemoration of that day seemed important enough for us to get to work, which none of us had imagined in early 2014 that on June 15, 2015, the course of much of our work ... and our lives as players would change. Over the years, the fans of the saga within the Heroes of Paper team have joked at every E3 with the, once again, announcement of Shenmue III. Rumors, whispers, stolen images, videos recorded with the mobile that showed the existence of mysterious meetings ... Everything to excite us for another year followed with the bitter aftertaste of disappointment that ensues with the creation of false hope. Shenmue III had become our own Moby Dick, an obsessive pursuit that we had already believed in for so long. For this reason, seeing the announcement of the continuation of the saga was a mixture of euphoria and counter-time (how swiftly we could react). We worked against the clock to update the book every time new details about development came to light. Of course, we quickly saw that the possibility of having Suzuki-san sounded a lot more realistic than a year before. When the team quickly shuffled to Tokyo for the first time to interview the Japanese creative
Last edited by Ikuzuh on Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ikuzuh
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

Postby Ikuzuh » Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:47 pm

Odyssey of Shenmue - Introduction- Page 5

As for the contents of the book, very soon we agreed that although Shenmue would undoubtedly be the main theme of our writing, it was worthwhile to approach Yu Suzuki's professional career and in this way render a deserved tribute to the father figure of video games. The first chapter revolves around the curriculum of one of the most important Japanese visionaries of the 1980s and 1990s. An inventor of wonderful virtual spaces that has combined technology and pleasure over fifteen uninterrupted years at the forefront of Sega since Space Harrier's gestation in 1985 until his bitter media farewell with Shenmue ll in 2001.

Chapters two and three are Designed to provide an adequate context for the development of Shenmue, demonstrating why it is considered one of the most ambitious projects in the history of video games. Chapter four is an extensive analysis of the plot of the two games and details characters, conflicts, items and themes that serve as a backdrop to the story, and chapter five, a review of the saga from the point of view of the game mechanics and the concept of the genre FREE, created ad hoc by Yu Suzuki. For chapters six and seven we wanted to do something very special: the saga from a cultural, social and economic angle. What does Shenmue tell us about Japanese and Chinese societies? How far did Yu Suzuki's friendship and all his team help to portray the neighborhoods, cities, communities, and cultures by which his characters move? Martial arts, gastronomy, architecture, history, leisure ... Shenmue is the closest thing to traveling without moving from the couch when it comes to video games.

Chapter eight will be dedicated especially for those fans who for years pursued the continuation of this dream. It addresses the various projects through which Yu Suzuki attempted to lengthen Shenmue's life ... without much success. This is where the book would end if it were not for that E3 that we will all remember forever. As a result of June 15, chapter nine emerged as a space to collect all information related to the upcoming third instalment. Finally the closing chapter deals with personal experiences. It begins by giving voice to the creator, to the true reason why this book has been written, Suzuki-san, and closes with the humble personal experience of the two authors, Carlos Ramirez and Ramón Méndez, who confess how and under what circumstances Shenmue entered and affected their lives.

Not forgetting to mention those of us who keep our Dreamcast in the loft and from time to time dust it off and plugs it in to not forget the greatness of its balance between technology and art.
Last edited by Ikuzuh on Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ikuzuh
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

Postby Ikuzuh » Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:50 pm

Odyssey of Shenmue - Introduction- Page 6

And finally all of you across the globe who have kept the flame of Shenmue burning all these years by sharing anecdotes in forums, uploading videos, creating wikis, analysing rumours and recommending friends to play the game ... You, who has not stopped believing for a single moment this journey we are on is over. To you, I thank you very much.
Last edited by Ikuzuh on Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:54 am, edited 2 times in total.

Ikuzuh has received a thanks from: Switch
Ikuzuh
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

Postby Ikuzuh » Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:45 am

Odyssey of Shenmue - Page 7 - Chapter 1 - Yu Suzuki, a little-known genius

Despite its relative youth, the videogame industry has already managed to give us a good number of figures that made their mark and whose work managed to make the sector evolve, to prosper and to become what it is today. Nolan Bushnell, Ralph Baer Shigeru Miyamoto or Hideo Kojima are some of the most important names that, in their respective epochs, have touched players around the world through their productions. Nevertheless, in that Olympus of the Gods of the video games is a man to whom the history has not treated with all the justice that he would deserve. Pioneer in virtually everything, father of countless genres and genius without equal, Yu Suzuki was forced by the circumstances of the time to retire early. A retreat that seemed to put an end to a curriculum full of great successes, but that did nothing more than enlarge his legend to become one of the most sought after men of recent years. In fact, it has been the time that has led critics, users and people from the video game industry itself to recognize the importance of Suzuki in the industry. It can not be denied that, to this day, it is easy for older names to fall into oblivion to the detriment of the second wave of classical talents. Where Bushnell and Baer were once talked about, Miyamoto and Suzuki are now being talked about. The main difference is that while the former were technicians who were responsible for creating functional machines and more or less complex programs, the latter were creative. It is true that for a video game to work properly, collaboration between technical experts and creative is almost fundamental; However, just as in a good movie it ends up being the signature of the creative figure, who has directed the project and managed to shape his vision on a screen. That person who has managed to present us a universe which invites us to submerge ourselves into a wealth of images and experience that aura of virtuality that envelops the player in all video production. It is possible that Shigeru Miyamoto is one of the most recognised, revered and respected figures in the video game industry. Nintendo, who has achieved great success with many of its games (most of which were created under the supervision of this creative Japanese man).
Last edited by Ikuzuh on Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ikuzuh
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

Postby Ikuzuh » Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:48 am

Odyssey of Shenmue - Page 8 - Chapter 1

Many could dispute who is the "Father" of video games. However rather amusingly in an interview with the online magazine 1Up in 2010, Yu Suzuki said "If Shigeru Miyamoto is the father of video games, then I guess that makes me the Mother". Suzuki is certainly aware of the great works and degree of success they both have reaped in the same world of the video game industry, Miyamoto and Suzuki - Although we speak of two geniuses without question, both are very different. To begin with, Suzuki knows much better about the technical aspect of video games and is more likely to be carried away by the elements of programming, hardware development and innovation. A tireless pursuer of new concepts, opposed to always focusing on the same franchises. He searches for new ways of fun, although for this.. it has to radically change the very concept of video game as they are currently known.

FIRST STEPS
Yu Suzuki Was born on June 10, 1958 in Kamaishi, the prefecture of Iwate Japan). According to him, he had a good childhood with his family (parents and sister). His parents were primary school teachers and it was they who began to instill in him from the earliest childhood an interest in music and art. Following the impetus of his parents Yu Suzuki began to be interested in various types of artistic creations; began to draw, to assemble models of cars, miniature houses, plastic robots ... It was as if nothing else alive could have felt that urge to create, Even if it was at a level as basic as using plastic feet to shape all those ideas that wanted to get out of his mind. Yu Suzuki's respect for his parents was reflected in his intention to undertake higher education to become a teacher, just like them. After this first phase his artistic spirit led him to try to make a living as an illustrator, although finally he found his base - attempting to study dentistry at university. The Japanese university system differs a lot from Europe and the way to access higher education is through an entrance exam that has to be carried out at the university in which you want to enter. Apparently, fate did not want Suzuki to be a simple dentist, falling short of marks on that test. The next step that the young man took was to play the guitar. Since it was one of his greatest passions and had been musically mustered from a very young age, the step was relatively logical. But, as stated by Suzuki himself on a G4TV interview
Last edited by Ikuzuh on Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ikuzuh
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

Postby Ikuzuh » Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:40 am

Odyssey of Shenmue - Page 9 - Chapter 1

"No matter how much I practiced, I never got that much better." his passion was certainly there but did not achieve the progression or success he had desired as a musician. At this time, Suzuki decided he needed to try and reassess his career and began reflecting back on the time as a child in which he used to build model cars, craft miniature wooden houses and create figurines of robots out of Lego. That idea of ​​creating, of constructing, was the one that lead him down the path of programming. This seemed to be his calling. Although a digital format is quite different he began to see the similarities between the architecture of electronic design and the construction of models from plastic blocks - and would go on to create many wonderful things from numerous much smaller elements. In the early 80's he finished his programming studies at the Faculty of Sciences of the University of Okayama. That title would open the doors for Sega in 1983, where he entered to work as a programmer. That year was especially interesting for the video game industry. The North American market had sunk by its own weight largely due to Atari's mismanagement of Its success, and the effects were felt throughout the world. Sega, who until then had been the undisputed leader of recreational lounges, and even managed to adapt large arcade market productions to households around the world, was one of the many companies that felt the consequences of this unexpected crisis .

If the company was to survive, it was, above all, thanks to a series of administrative and corporate maneuvers. Its founder, David Rosen had made. By purchasing a Japanese distribution company in 1979, the founder of which was Hayao Nakayama. It was these two men who intervened personally to save Sega from bankruptcy, as Naka and a group of investors bought all the shares of the company (which belonged to another company at that time). In this way, Sega was born again with more force than before and was divided into two branches: Sega of Japan and Sega of America. New Sega intended to maintain its predominance in the recreational market and, at the same time, to stop relying on third parties to bring their productions to households around the world (largely because they saw the potential of that market and didn't want to experience a case like that of Atari). Thus, during 1983, the first console of Sega's home console range, arrived on the market - whose name was SG-1000. Alongside this, a more professional version was sold that was almost like a personal computer, called SC-3000H. However, in Japan these platforms would be in the shadow of another system that was launched that very same year: the famous Nintendo Family Computer or "Famicom" (better known as NES in our territory). The fear of the recent crisis in the America video game industry caused the machine not to leave the Japanese territory.
Last edited by Ikuzuh on Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ikuzuh
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

Postby Ikuzuh » Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:14 am

Odyssey of Shenmue - Page 10 - Chapter 1
Nor did Nintendo's console come to North America until 1985, followed closely by the later Sega platform, the Master System (which was to be launched in Japan in 1985 under the name of Mark 3 and would arrive in North America in 1986; and Europe which would have to wait until 1987).

These new plans for expansion and restructure also involved trying their hand in different markets and created the need for Sega to try and reinvent the video game sector itself, with new proposals in 1983 which led Sega to embark on the recruitment of various promising programmers who might be able to stabilise the situation. Plans were to keep the company logo as a reference point from their successes in the Arcade recreational rooms sector. Yu Suzuki was one of the chosen programmers and, in fact, his motivation was absolute: when he entered Sega, he did it with the desire to eradicate the highly negative image of videogames and with the full conviction that a large market it could be created from them. Although the debate between video game defenders and detractors continues to be heated today, it can not be denied that this has been successful; creating a large market that has equaled or surpassed other large industries such as cinema or music. Something from which works by creative geniuses like Suzuki were contributing factors.

CHAMPION BOXING

Yu Suzuki's first release for Sega was a 2D arcade game titled Champion Boxing. Those who are less knowledgeable about Suzuki's work may find it strange that his first foray into this industry was with a boxing title, but this only demonstrates Yu Suzuki's versatility as a videogame designer. This was also one of the first productions of Sega's AM2 team, an iconic video game production division from which Yu Suzuki soon became the leader. Champion Boxing was the first example of the type of games that Suzuki was going to surprise the world with, this was a hard game, that tried to recreate the essence of the world of boxing with maximum fidelity despite of the limitations of the time. Of course, sports games of this style are often outdated very soon and that is why this title has not lasted the test of time as some of his other productions have. In spite of everything, at the time it was able to carve out a space in the arcades, as well as the domestic market thanks to the versions for SG-1000 and due to its success produced a sequel that in early 1985, launched as Champion Pro Wrestling. A game that inherited the style and the mechanics of the boxing title but adapting them to a new modality of competition. The result was a mixed bag, as unlike the delivery of the previous boxing themed title this failed to capture the emotions and recreate the feelings of the wrestling world to to the same degree.
Last edited by Ikuzuh on Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ikuzuh
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

Postby Ikuzuh » Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:30 pm

The Shenmue Odyssey - Page 11 - Chapter 1

HANG ON

Not to be defeated.. work had began on his third game which was set to be released in mid 1985, this title would really start to get Suzuki noticed within the industry. Hang On would be cited as a revolutionary game which still is very respected to this day. Suzuki was a avid motorbike fan and wanted to create a game that could recreate the world of motorcycling with maximum realism. To that end, he strongly insisted that the arcade machine be in the form of a motorcycle. Although they came to launch three models of the arcade cabinet in the end (a traditional cabinet with handlebars and brake instead of the traditional joystick and buttons layout, the same machine with a seat, and the complete motorcycle). It would be the model in the form of motorcycle that would make the difference in the enjoyment of the game. As he commented in an interview with G4TV, Suzuki was passionate about motorcycles and, as soon as they had a prototype of the machine up and running, he spent hours play testing and riding time and time again to make sure the game was perfect.

However Hang On did not revolutionise the market solely for its novel arcade machine and its great playability, but also surprised everyone by its spectacular visual presentation. It was one of the first games of its time to use 16-bit graphics and Sega Super Scaler technology, which showed a high rate of images per second and the scaling of sprites that managed to simulate pseudo-tridimensional environments. This, which was surprising to the users of the time (and above all, to the competition), but was something that to a visionary like Yu Suzuki came quite naturaly. As mentioned in an interview with the online magazine 1Up from 2010;

"My designs were always 3D from the beginning. All the calculations in the system were 3D. I calculated the position, scale, and zoom rate in 3D and converted it backwards to 2D. So I was always thinking in 3D".

The success of Hang-On would expand well beyond the coin operated arcade halls to reach SG-1000, Master System, MSX, a polygonal remake for Saturn and even be Included as a complete game in Shenmue.

In 1987 a sequel or reimagining of the game would be launched under the title of Super Hang On. A game very similar in all aspects (even in the presentation of the arcade machine), but with far superior graphics and, in the domestic versions, differing modes of play. It would become as well known as its predecessor or even more, largely thanks to it being adapted to more than a dozen platforms over the years, one among the more famous being the version for the Mega Drive.
Ikuzuh
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

Postby Ikuzuh » Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:00 pm

The Shenmue Odyssey - Page 12- Chapter 1

SPACE HARRIER

Earlier, we commented that Yu Suzuki has a restless mind that is always trying to break new ground and not anchor into a single franchise. His desire to innovate and to revolutionise his own video game market led to a completely original concept despite the success of his motorcycle game. This venture was first conceived by a Sega designer named Ida, who created a very in depth and realistic design document around the theme of a three-dimensional shooter containing a harrier jump jet that fired projectile missiles. The document was about 100 pages long, but because of the limitations of the time Suzuki had to start trimming elements of the game and changing various aspects of it until, in the end, they were left alone with just a character floating in the air without any type of vehicle. Thus, in 1985, was born another of the most famous titles in the history of video games: Space Harrier.

To make up for the lack of a vehicle, it was decided to abandon all that initial realism to create a science fiction title with fantasy elements. Nothing was left of that initial idea, there was only the Harrier name from the title, which was only included because he wanted to leave something of that original concept. However, despite the difficulties, complications and limitations, was able to alter the idea to the point of creating a masterpiece that revolutionised the market once again. The game once again made use of Sega's Super Scaler technology, with pseudo -tridimensional graphics in which the player had the feeling of moving forward. These effects in Hang-On the were spectacular, but with Space Harrier the team were familiar with the technology and knew the limitations and so it became a spectacle of frenzy and adrenaline. Such was the success of this work that was released on almost three dozen different platforms, most of them at the time, but also in some current ones such as 3DS, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 or Wii (several of them are versions from collections sets or emulation). This was also built within a game as an extra as in Shenmue. There were numerous sequels and spin offs such as Space Harrier 2, Space Harrier 3D, Planet Harriers and Typing Space Harrier (although Yu Suzuki no longer participated the later releases).

Space Harrier is a game in which the Harrier, a blond man whose past or true goal are completely unknown for the player, is able to move across the screen as enemies and objects are advancing towards it. It is a fairly basic but incredibly fun shooter, with the peculiarity of being able to move to any corner of the screen thanks to the flying ability the protagonist has. Although the game has an aspect of science fiction, it is set in a fantasy zone (yes that Fantasy Zone) and all its enemies appear characteristics of fantasy genre cinema. Specifically, there is much inspiration drawn from The Neverending Story, a work of which Suzuki is a great lover and to which he paid a small homage to this game.
Ikuzuh
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

Postby KiBa » Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:04 am

Wow. Thanks. Great content.
KiBa
selfaware
"Keep Friends"

Next

Return to Community Projects