Shenhua model FBX

(Modding and other series related projects)

Shenhua model FBX

Postby Elder5 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:55 am

I'm studying 3d animation, still a novice but im having fun!!!

I was restoring from 3d ripper shenhua as a hobbie, due 3d ripper capture the broken mesh
It had a lot of work to do to restore it, also I noticed the 3d model looks really bad on non shadeless displaying
(i guess the real dreamcast have a mesh smooth feature that makes it look better! or just less shades?)

i used other shoes and hands cause 3d ripper only gave me broken meshes, to restore it would be making them again
Im working in the restoration of the rock from the intro \:D/

I guess you could apply subdivision surface to make it smoother (if you are going to use the model)

https://mega.nz/#!HA9klDbI!i_Wok-OrEG_WyJbP9YC3ofBoJujRCXdX5ERsBAE4HM4 (updated! belt texture was missing, the red and blur dds file)
if the file doesnt load textures, all its textures are in the file to unwrap them again! it doesnt take more than 2 min

does anybody have the hacked version of shenmue passport??? it would be useful to have access to the 3d models there, cause i dont have access to it! and internet way of hacking it using a hex editor doesnt work to me!!!!

Elder5 has received a thanks from: ner0
Elder5
Fuku-san
Fuku-san

Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: shenmue1

Re: Shenhua model FBX

Postby BlueCreeperBoy12 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:36 am

Now if only someone would make a Gmod playermodel using this. I was trying to make Gmod Shenmue models a while ago, but didn't get any success in the ripping part so I gave up.

Good work though!
BlueCreeperBoy12
Master of the Three Blades
Master of the Three Blades

Favorite title: Shenmue IIx

Return to Community Projects