Shenmue 3 Fan Made Trailer

(Modding and other series related projects)

Shenmue 3 Fan Made Trailer

Postby SPG » Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:26 pm

phpBB [video]

There's being so little Shenmue 3 trailers I thought I would provide one and there's an in joke at the end.
SPG
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Shenmue 1

Re: Shenmue 3 Fan Made Trailer

Postby SPG » Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:14 pm

Hey everyone, I just wanted to say a massive thank you to everyone who watched this video. In two weeks it has reached 1000 views. It is my first video to reach this milestone and I'm so happy about it. Thanks to everyone here who watched it and in that time I have had three new subscribers, so if they subscribed after watching/hearing about the video from here then thank you again. For a small channel each subscribers is gold.
SPG
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

Postby FOT » Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:26 pm

Hi SPG!!!

Just wanted to say, big time Shenmue fan and long time lurker of the Shenmue Dojo.

Needed to create an account to say you are just an absolute cum stain on a matress and you have known what you have been doing from the start. Acting all inocent and then bumping your own topic. Perhaps a dick is more the best word. you hould check out here: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ys ... 3/comments

thats the shenmue 3 kickstarter page comments section. its full of cunts like you. you know, the same type of troll cunts who mash together footage of other games like Sleeping Dogs, and try to brag about it on a select forum. 1000? likes? yawn. my channel as over 2 million, with some of my individual videos having over 100,00 views.

like i said, cum stain on a mattress. in the run up to shenmue 3, is there anything being doine around here???????

FOT has received 2 thanks from: SickOctopus, Your Boy Leroy
FOT
Banned
Banned

Postby SPG » Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:13 am

FOT wrote: Hi SPG!!!

Just wanted to say, big time Shenmue fan and long time lurker of the Shenmue Dojo.

Needed to create an account to say you are just an absolute cum stain on a matress and you have known what you have been doing from the start. Acting all inocent and then bumping your own topic. Perhaps a dick is more the best word. you hould check out here: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ys ... 3/comments

thats the shenmue 3 kickstarter page comments section. its full of cunts like you. you know, the same type of troll cunts who mash together footage of other games like Sleeping Dogs, and try to brag about it on a select forum. 1000? likes? yawn. my channel as over 2 million, with some of my individual videos having over 100,00 views.

like i said, cum stain on a mattress. in the run up to shenmue 3, is there anything being doine around here???????

I will only respond to you once and that's because I'm remaining a part of this community. I doubt you've watched the video in its entirety as loud mouth ignorant filth often speaks without fully realizing the topic, or in this case video and purpose of the video. A post filled with expletives, vulgarities and Ad hominem attacks holds no sway with me. Other users have disliked my video and we've argued back and forth. Not once though, by either side has the conversation being drug threw the sewers as you have done so. Very rare does a user, particularly a new user show there lack of decency in the first post. You should be ashamed by the way you've spoken and especially as you claim to have a YouTube channel, therefore surely you would want to present a positive image of yourself to the world... From you're post I can only ascertain that you're a vile person.
SPG
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

Return to Community Projects