How did they F the Xbox port so badly?

(Chapters 3-6)

Re: How did they F the Xbox port so badly?

Postby Crimson Ryan » Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:40 pm

I never had a problem with the dub back in the day (and just through affiliation, I still don't now) but after becoming accustomed to Japanese voices in Yakuza games, I hope there are Japanese voices with subtitles available in the English version of Shenmue 3..
Crimson Ryan
Mac Tonight
Dojo Donor

Postby RyoHazuki84 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:54 pm

My brother has had a copy of the XBox release since 2004, and not once have I ever played it. I never recalled touching his XBox and I have never played 360 or One LOL
RyoHazuki84
Master of the Three Blades
Master of the Three Blades

Favorite title: Shenmue II
Currently playing: Shenmue

Postby Jerid'sRamenShop » Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:23 am

Hyo Razuki wrote: Also, I don't think Shenmue is a simple revenge story. It starts off as one but as the plot evolves, whith the introduction of characters such as Xiuying, Ren and Shenhue it evolves into so much more depth.

Wait what? Ryo's father dies and he is out for revenge!? :shock: I thought this was about a black car almost running over a kitten... :oops:

I know most of us are fan boys, but XBOX was not that bad of a game and as the video on this very thread shows, better in some ways and not so much in others. I was in Japan not too long ago and actually had the chance to pick up the original in Japanese and for some odd reason I did not and I did not even think about the second game either. ](*,)
Jerid'sRamenShop
Asia Travel Representative
Asia Travel Representative

Favorite title: Shenmue

Previous

Return to Shenmue II