Where's Joy so you can bid her farewell b4 going to Kowloon?

(Chapters 3-6)

Postby Forklift#5 » Tue May 13, 2003 8:49 pm

Kenji-san wrote:I believe it is in no way possible that you can talk to Joy before you leave, hence the reason why she gets mad. Maybe you were thinking she would say something else but no, Yu Suzuki must have wanted Joy and Ryo to have a rivalry in Shenmue II and get them mad at each other the entire game.

Yeah, she's at the harbor- I like walked by her 50 times and pressed a like a million times and nothing happened- so your definetly not supposed to talk to her
Forklift#5
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby Silas » Wed May 14, 2003 5:56 am

Vicious_E@ter wrote:Hey, you saying didn't find her in Wan chai before going to Kowloon right?

Or are you saying you also didn't find her after seeing here moto at Kowloon in Stand Qr. in front of Tea Bldg. after Ryo thought to himself if she was nearby?
I've tried finding her as well. She isn't there when you look after you've seen the motorcycle on the first day, but she's there after you've met her outside Ren's hideout.

If you found her when trying to say goodbye, she wouldn't be able to chide you for "Never saying goodbye", which is why you can't find her.

I don't quite understand, Forklift - if it's the Goodbye day, you can't find her at all, but if it isn't and she's at the harbour, there shouldn't be any difficulty about talking to her.
Silas
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Postby ChaiOgawa » Wed May 14, 2003 6:07 am

My thoughts is that your going to meet up with Joy again, because its obvious she liked ryo (what girl didnt what a pimp). I think if its true they go back to Japan they, Joy might go too, not with them but show up. Because Guizhang and she learns that Ryo is from there. I have a feeling that Shenhua, Joy, and Nozomi will all meet eachother. AND BAD VERY BAD THINGS WILL HAPPEN.
ChaiOgawa

Postby RoninPedroshin » Wed May 14, 2003 1:03 pm

ChaiOgawa wrote:My thoughts is that your going to meet up with Joy again, because its obvious she liked ryo (what girl didnt what a pimp). I think if its true they go back to Japan they, Joy might go too, not with them but show up. Because Guizhang and she learns that Ryo is from there. I have a feeling that Shenhua, Joy, and Nozomi will all meet eachother. AND BAD VERY BAD THINGS WILL HAPPEN.

Hehe add Fangmei to those 3 :lol: AND BAD VERY BAD BAD BADLY VERY BADLY THINGS WOULD HAPPEN :shock:
RoninPedroshin
Asia Travel Representative
Asia Travel Representative

Favorite title: Shenmue

Previous

Return to Shenmue II