Ebay listing?

(Chapters 3-6)

Postby David Hazuki » Fri Aug 31, 2007 4:11 pm

Some of you may remember I just recently sold my Shenmue II PAL Dreamcast (USED!) for 61 US Dollars on eBay about a week ago.
VOGU3, I don't know if you have experience with eBay or not, but I think you were wrong to take it down "just because it wasn't getting the hits you were expecting".
People get into bidding wars on eBay on the last day, usually the last HOUR.
I checked my listing with about 2 hours to go, and it was at around 30 dollars, and then when it ended it was up to 61. You gotta be patient, you can't just expect people to bid massive ammounts right away. They are trying to pay the lowest amount possible, and it will raise once others start bidding them and they see that they have to beat the other person and put in higher amounts.
PILMAN got one off eBay for 30, he got a pretty good deal. PILLMAN, when did you buy this?
I guess I just sold mine at the right time :D
David Hazuki
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby ShenmueAddict » Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:43 am

David Hazuki wrote:Some of you may remember I just recently sold my Shenmue II PAL Dreamcast (USED!) for 61 US Dollars on eBay about a week ago.
VOGU3, I don't know if you have experience with eBay or not, but I think you were wrong to take it down "just because it wasn't getting the hits you were expecting".
People get into bidding wars on eBay on the last day, usually the last HOUR.
I checked my listing with about 2 hours to go, and it was at around 30 dollars, and then when it ended it was up to 61. You gotta be patient, you can't just expect people to bid massive ammounts right away. They are trying to pay the lowest amount possible, and it will raise once others start bidding them and they see that they have to beat the other person and put in higher amounts.
PILMAN got one off eBay for 30, he got a pretty good deal. PILLMAN, when did you buy this?
I guess I just sold mine at the right time :D

Very true, i sold a Bootleg dvd of a music concert a while ago, it sat at £2.99 for about 9 days 23 hours then in the last 1hour and last 5 minutes it shot up and up and ended at £56 :D and i remembered why i love ebay lol
ShenmueAddict
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

XBL: Patrickingham2
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Fallout: New Vegas

Previous

Return to Shenmue II