Arcade/Games?

(Chapters 3-6)

Arcade/Games?

Postby Se7en » Mon May 05, 2003 5:51 pm

Can someone please give me a list of where all the arcades/games are?

Thanks
Se7en
Master of the Three Blades

Postby Se7en » Tue May 06, 2003 6:59 am

No, then how about just that Pine Game Arcade place or whatever it's called? Where is it?
Se7en

Re: Arcade/Games?

Postby Silas » Tue May 06, 2003 10:43 am

Window_Licker wrote:Can someone please give me a list of where all the arcades/games are?

Thanks
Golden Quarter, keep going along it until you're quite near the end - the building slants away from the street slightly, which is why you might have missed it. Next to the Moon Cafe (sometimes Joy's motorcycle is parked outside). The arcade includes OutRun, Space Harrier, Darts (including Baseball Darts where you have to better the Baseball fan's total of bullseyes, not points.), Excite QTE and QTE Title.

QTE Title and Excite QTE in Kowloon. Any time after you've been to the Moon Child building orphanage, go in, go through the door to the teacher's room, then turn right and there's another door which leads to a small dormitory. QTE T and EQTE are both in that room.

Afterburner II - (Kowloon only) Go to the Phoenix Building when you're looking for Rod Stunt. It's there on the ground floor, you can't miss it.

Hang On - (Kowloon only) Eventually you will get into the Yellow Head building. When you get to the second floor, look for Room 222. Don't be fooled by the absence of room doors on most of the floor, there is one corridor with rooms on. Although you are supposed to be on a time constraint, you can actually play Hang On as many times as you like during that first visit. After that, you won't be able to get back to the room, but it will be in the Shenmue Collection from the Main Start Menu.
Silas
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Postby Se7en » Tue May 06, 2003 2:47 pm

Thanks dude :)
Se7en

Postby Sonikku » Tue May 06, 2003 11:30 pm

I wish there was one arcade near the end or somthing that has every one. Not like the collection but I mean one actual arcade to walk into.
Sonikku
News Poster
News Poster

Return to Shenmue II