Shenmue 2 crashes on Reicast for Android

(Chapters 3-6)

Re: Shenmue 2 crashes on Reicast for Android

Postby VarelaPet » Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:17 am

Hello, guys!

I'm new here in ShenmueDojo and I just found this thread, so let's see if you can help me. I'm a Spanish player who managed to play the first Shenmue until half of CD3. The game crashes whenever you try to visit Master Chen at Warehouse no. 8. Regarding Shenmue 2, is it fully playable on Android's Reicast?
Thanks in advance and sorry for adding a question about Shenmue 1 in a thread about Shenmue 2.
VarelaPet
Fuku-san
Fuku-san

PSN: VarelaPet
Favorite title: Shenmue

Postby Steinmart86 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:37 pm

Thief wrote: For fucks sake, get a Dreamcast. :hitrock:

This guy's pretty funny or stupid, more than likely it's the second trait. "Get a Dreamcast for fuck sake" is it 2002 where you live at, or are you the only bastard in the universe who has an actual working Dreamcast? Or were you trying to tell this guy to buy a 18 yr old Dreamcast that will soon break just like all the other systems did? Anyways, to the man who's having a problem with the game if you email me I can more than likely help you get the game to work properly because it's definitely a must play.
Steinmart86
Fuku-san
Fuku-san

PSN: gvbe
XBL: erg
Nintendo FC: erg
Steam: erg
Favorite title: Shenmue II
Currently playing: Shenmue

Postby Peter » Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:58 pm

His old name used to be LAMEWAD. Pretty much sums up the persona with every post hes made on these boards. Best to just ignore.
Peter
Shenmue Dojo Owner
Shenmue III

PSN: TheGasmeter
Favorite title: Shenmue II
Currently playing: Shenmue 2x

Previous

Return to Shenmue II