Help me find a cheap copy of Shenmue II Dreamcast

(Chapters 3-6)

Re: Help me find a cheap copy of Shenmue II Dreamcast

Postby redline » Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:24 am

Sonoshee wrote: The best way is to watch auctions and not Buy It Now's. You should get them about half the price depending on the day it ends. Sadly that's the way retro gaming has gone now. All the really fantastic games have a hefty price tag. Look at Panzer Dragoon Saga.

regarding ebay, in order to get stuff cheap its worth make use of newly listed "buy it now", unsold "completed listings" & "contact member."

newly listed "buy it now" - stuff often get listed very cheap, even new games but these listings don't last long.

new listings & unsold, completed listings - sometimes its worth contacting a seller to see if they would take an offer, your be surprised what type of deals you can get.

- best not deal outside ebay though.
redline
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby sand4fish » Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:22 pm

If anyone is still interested in acquiring a PAL Dreamcast copy, here's a cheap eBay auction for a bundle of the 2 games complete. It's UK only, but I'm sure some members here are more than willing to help out with the shipping issue.

Link here.

sand4fish
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Favorite title: Shenmue

Postby sandsoles16 » Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:54 pm

They have a copy at my local game store (I was very shocked) but it was 85 pounds. *Cries and hopes that it will still be there for my birthday in late August*
sandsoles16
Asia Travel Representative
Asia Travel Representative

Steam: sandsoles16
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Shenmue 1

Postby Mr. Frozen » Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:39 pm

Wow, I just searched online and apparently dreamcast copies of Shenmue II is selling for as much as $200. There are ebay listings that are about $60, though. I'll never give up my copy of Shenmue II but it is crazy that some people are willing to pay so much for the game.

If you just want to play the game, you can probably download the ISO and burn it to a regular CD-ROM, though.
Mr. Frozen
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Postby drunkensailor » Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:28 am

Mr. Frozen wrote: Wow, I just searched online and apparently dreamcast copies of Shenmue II is selling for as much as $200. There are ebay listings that are about $60, though. I'll never give up my copy of Shenmue II but it is crazy that some people are willing to pay so much for the game.

If you just want to play the game, you can probably download the ISO and burn it to a regular CD-ROM, though.

any link? I don't believe that at all unless it's maybe a sealed copy.
drunkensailor
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

PSN: gjb1985
Favorite title: Shenmue II

Postby Peter » Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:37 am

Why, is the internet new to you? Just type Shenmue 2 into the eBay search box and it's not that hard to quell your "disbeliefs"
Peter
Shenmue Dojo Owner
Shenmue III

PSN: TheGasmeter
Favorite title: Shenmue II
Currently playing: Shenmue 2x

Previous

Return to Shenmue II