Shenmue II musics? Any ideas?

(Chapters 3-6)

Postby Lan Di-sama » Wed Dec 10, 2003 6:21 pm

Well, I know you said no requests, but I'll forget if I don't say it now. Don't worry about getting it up anytime soon, you may even already have it, i'm not sure.

It's yet another shenhua remix, and it's played when you're playing excite QTE 2 in the arcade. I'm not sure if it's the same in both shenmue 1 and 2, but I know it's in 2.

Thanks, and sorry for throwing another request at you.
Lan Di-sama
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Favorite title: Shenmue

Postby B-Man » Wed Dec 10, 2003 6:28 pm

Isn't that actually a remix of the "Shenmue" theme (as opposed to "Shenhua")?
B-Man
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby Take Dey Money » Wed Dec 10, 2003 8:26 pm

do you have the normal qte music, the one that plays during the white dynasty Qr.? and its played in many qte fights in shenmue one
Take Dey Money
Master of the Three Blades

Postby LanDC » Thu Dec 11, 2003 6:00 am

It's ok.I'll get the exite qte also. And I don't really know how to get that QTE music RyO*ReN. The music is somehow merged, and only begins the drums part when the qte starts. If I just open the music, all it does is loop the ringing at the beggining. EDIT: Just to let everyone know, since Hellraiser has made that update, I will put these up on Sunday.
LanDC
News Poster
News Poster

Postby Take Dey Money » Sat Dec 13, 2003 2:00 pm

when ryo and gui zhang are at the harbor after they defeat the mad angles, that scene has good music
Take Dey Money

Postby Lan Di-sama » Sun Dec 14, 2003 1:40 pm

Thanks LanDC, on getting the music up.

I also have a question, is the "crag-night" the part where shenhua and ryo are running through the forest? That's what I'm assuming because that's pretty much the only thing that takes place at night, but I don't want to waste 20 minutes of download (damn 56k)
Lan Di-sama
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Postby B-Man » Sun Dec 14, 2003 4:23 pm

Lan Di-sama wrote:Thanks LanDC, on getting the music up.

I also have a question, is the "crag-night" the part where shenhua and ryo are running through the forest? That's what I'm assuming because that's pretty much the only thing that takes place at night, but I don't want to waste 20 minutes of download (damn 56k)

No, it's the music that plays when Ryo and Shenhua are by the campfire, talking about friends, food, and other stuff.

Thanks for getting the files up, LanDC. Are you still working on the other musics you said you were gonna get up? I don't mean to rush you, or sound like an unappreciative prick or anything; I'm really just curious about whether you still plan to do them or not. Thanks again.
B-Man
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby Lan Di-sama » Sun Dec 14, 2003 4:38 pm

Yeah, I downloaded the song anyway. It's still a good song, but hopefully LanDC can get the running QTE up.

Thanks again, landc
Lan Di-sama
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Postby Smeghead » Sun Dec 14, 2003 7:05 pm

A bit of a lte reply, i know, but i just checked the Shenmue 2 music section and i cant find 'up to the roof' or the music when u actually fight Dou Niu. Are u sure its there?
Smeghead
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby Lan Di-sama » Sun Dec 14, 2003 7:35 pm

Up to the roof is there for sure...I don't know about the actual dou niu fight though
Lan Di-sama
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Postby ECW » Fri Jan 23, 2004 3:17 am

hello :)

i would really appreciate if you could get the wise mens qr music, i love it hehe :) thank you
ECW
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

Previous

Return to Shenmue II