(Chapters 3-6)

Postby Lan Di-sama » Fri Jan 14, 2005 4:25 pm

Just updated my previous post with the rest of the 3 Birds Building ^.^
Lan Di-sama
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Favorite title: Shenmue

Postby Miles Prower » Sun Jan 16, 2005 7:32 am

I just wanna thank Lan Di-sama for starting this topic in the first place, and everyone who helped to get this complete :D
Miles Prower
"Keep Friends"
"Keep Friends"

XBL: sppeac1987
Favorite title: Shenmue II

Postby GP 68-99-08 » Sun Jan 16, 2005 12:40 pm

Miles Prower wrote:I just wanna thank Lan Di-sama for starting this topic in the first place, and everyone who helped to get this complete :D

Likewise. I didn't notice this topic until now, but great work by everyone involved. I suppose one of the minor 'blessings in disguise' about SIII's 'delay' is that it means that we all have more time and motivation to find out everything there is to know about the first two games.
GP 68-99-08
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

PSN: Glen6899
Currently playing: Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Postby Lan Di-sama » Sun Jan 16, 2005 1:55 pm

Very true, Glen. I've never been motivated to look for everything in a game before, except Shenmue. And with all this waiting time, I've nothing better to do.
Lan Di-sama
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Postby Miles Prower » Sun Jan 16, 2005 2:37 pm

I totally agree with you guys, it really does make you more determined to get more out of the first two games. I'm still absolutely itching to play the next chapter in the saga, but it makes the wait just about bearable.
Miles Prower
"Keep Friends"
"Keep Friends"

Postby James » Fri Jan 21, 2005 4:40 pm

heh, let's send all of the collective data we've recorded and send it to Yu so that it pushes his insanity just a little bit. I mean send all the stuff lol, Buildings Raid, Wulinshu transcript, research papers...etc...

He'll be perplexed...to say the least
James
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby SEGA love » Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:22 pm

was this research ever compiled?
SEGA love
Master of the Three Blades

Postby Clint » Mon Aug 07, 2006 2:21 pm

^Why bump a 19 month old thread?
Clint
"Keep Friends"
"Keep Friends"

Currently playing: Fallout 3

Postby Miles Prower » Wed Aug 09, 2006 2:08 pm

Although now that it has been bumped, I may as well announce I plan to form a web page with all this info, including screenshots, and other stuff I've noticed in the Kowloon buildings (mainly strange things involving LanDC's glitch)
Miles Prower
"Keep Friends"
"Keep Friends"

Postby SEGA love » Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:43 pm

Clint wrote:^Why bump a 19 month old thread?

Why not read the contents of my post and find out why. :roll:

I was trying to find out whether the research was compiled as was planned at the start of this thread though appeared to have been unresolved. Now i have got my answer from Miles.
SEGA love

Postby Miles Prower » Wed Aug 16, 2006 4:23 am

Lan Di-sama did have a list of the buildings that had been completed, and who did them, but the post was edited by whoever it was who hacked BRen's account and went crazy moving topics everywhere. But all of the buildings were complete.
Miles Prower
"Keep Friends"
"Keep Friends"

Postby Lan Di-sama » Wed Aug 16, 2006 1:45 pm

Whoa, so what happened here?

Unfortunately I didn't save the information I had in the first post, which was kind of stupid but I didn't think it would have been deleted by someone like that. All the completed buidings should still be in this topic though, unless those were deleted as well. I never got around to compiling the information, as nothing of interest was really discovered. It was cool that the developers made each room unique, and there were a lot of them, but besides a few interesting objects there weren't really any easter eggs or anything.
Lan Di-sama
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Postby Joe Pesci » Wed Aug 16, 2006 5:32 pm

Wow, that's bull shit. It's not cool to ruin anyone's hard work like that, and if a Dojo member is found responsible, they definetly should be banned. And I was just about getting around to reading the second half of that post.
Joe Pesci
sUk 4 Life
Machine Gun Fist

Favorite title: What's Shenmue

Postby Miles Prower » Wed Aug 16, 2006 6:10 pm

Lan Di-sama wrote:Whoa, so what happened here?

Unfortunately I didn't save the information I had in the first post, which was kind of stupid but I didn't think it would have been deleted by someone like that. All the completed buidings should still be in this topic though, unless those were deleted as well. I never got around to compiling the information, as nothing of interest was really discovered. It was cool that the developers made each room unique, and there were a lot of them, but besides a few interesting objects there weren't really any easter eggs or anything.

Fortunately, I copied/pasted what was in your first post into a word document (where I kept all the other buildings raid info). That file's on my laptop, but I can easily transfer it to the computer I'm using at the moment sometime.
Miles Prower
"Keep Friends"
"Keep Friends"

Re: Kowloon Buildings Raid

Postby nach0king » Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:25 pm

Sorry to totally necropost but did this ever get resolved?
nach0king
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

Steam: nach0king

PreviousNext

Return to Shenmue II