Yu Suzuki Shenmue Interview

(Latest news & updates on the series)

Moderator: News Poster/Veteran Contributor

Re: Yu Suzuki Shenmue Interview

Postby Nankeiro » Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:03 pm

Thanks for this, Yama! I was checking and for me, it's a great news to have this video at last.
Nankeiro
Master of the Three Blades
Master of the Three Blades

Favorite title: Shenmue

Re: Yu Suzuki Shenmue Interview

Postby Mr Tambourine Man » Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:08 pm

Henry Spencer wrote:
mue 26 wrote: Yeah that Zhu Yuanda answer was pretty puzzling. It has been a while since I've played the games I admit, but I don't remember anything at all suggestive of the fact that he might be telling lies or trying to double cross Ryo. Maybe he turns out to be shady later on in the saga...and Yu dropped us a major spoiler? I think it's more likely Yu just made up some vague nonsense for that answer; the tell tell sign being that immediately preceding his reply he admitted he doesn't even remember the character :lol:

I remember coming up with a theory about Zhu years ago and being shot down by Clint, I think it was (he had his own theories too). I've always thought it was suspicious the guy just sends you off to Guilin like that revealing very little about the Chiyoumen...

The fella definitely knows a lot more than he's willing to give up to Ryo. He knew Lan Di's father and no doubt knew Iwao.

I mean, we never did find out why Lan Di wanted to get ahold of Zhu so badly, right? Very mysterious.

I did as well. I was like 16 when I wrote it, so I sound like an idiot. But I still stand by it.

viewtopic.php?t=36801
Mr Tambourine Man
Fuku-san
Fuku-san

Previous

Return to News and Updates