#TheFinalBlow - LAST CHANCE FOR SHENMUE 3

(Latest news & updates on the series)

Moderator: News Poster/Veteran Contributor

#TheFinalBlow - LAST CHANCE FOR SHENMUE 3

Postby Sonoshee » Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:35 am

Last month our dreams were made a reality with the reveal of Shenmue 3 at E3. Over the past twenty five days, many of us have done everything we possibly can to #SaveShenmue and make Yu Suzuki's vision for Shenmue 3 a reality. With the final days of the Kickstarter closing in, Shenhua and Ryo need us now more than ever.

The Shenmue community is therefore undertaking #TheFinalBlow to the Kickstarter from July 15th through 17th. If you haven't pledged - this is the time. If you can raise your pledge - please do so. Those of you holding out for a Paypal option - don't.
Do not look back in regret and think how you could have helped make Shenmue 3 the game it should have been.

Yi - To act without hesitation, to do what is right

Please pledge or upgrade your pledge NOW.
The quality and scale of Shenmue 3 is dependent on the Kickstarter’s overall success.

Spread this message (and the associated hashtags) on Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, Twitch, Instagram, gaming forums... and anywhere else you possibly can.

The future of Shenmue is in our hands... Let's make our voices heard one last time!

Links & Hashtags: #SaveShenmue #TheFinalBlow
30onthe3rd Article | Fate of Shenmue video | Shenmue 3 Kickstarter | Forum Discussion | News Archive

Sonoshee
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Re: #TheFinalBlow - LAST CHANCE FOR SHENMUE 3

Postby johnvivant » Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:30 am

i love the addition of the wude 'Yi - To act without hesitation, to do what is right'. it fits really well.

fantastic, well done sonoshee.

johnvivant has received a thanks from: Sonoshee
johnvivant
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby ShenSun » Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:33 am

Awesome post. Let's give it our all guys.

ShenSun has received a thanks from: Sonoshee
ShenSun
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Favorite title: Shenmue

Postby DrakePain » Fri Jul 10, 2015 4:40 pm

Let's get sweaty!
DrakePain
Asia Travel Representative
Asia Travel Representative

PSN: SDG2013
Currently playing: Shenmue II

Postby Master Kyodai » Fri Jul 10, 2015 5:27 pm

The latest additions to the pledges are just AWESOME. So I would like to kindly ask everyone to review all of them very closely and consider upgrading his or her pledge if possible. There are so many awesome ways to make yourself immortal in the history of video games by adding your face, words or even thoughts to a milestone of video gaming history, so if you can then look at the new pledge awards again and think about being part of something that is probably even gonna be remembered in a 100 years as being one of the greatest game sagas of this time and period.

Master Kyodai has received a thanks from: johnvivant
Master Kyodai
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby Anonymous81 » Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:40 pm

I spent today counting out change, and tediously squeezing them into paper rolls! I'll deposit them Monday, and up my pledge by the absolute maximum I possibly can on July 15th as my contribution to #TheFinalBlow! We can do this! Let's make a huge final push and bring this thing home! For Yu, and for ourselves!
Anonymous81
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Currently playing: Witcher 3

Postby ShenSun » Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:12 am

So what's the gameplan? How is this being implemented? Will TeamYu be assisting with this final push? Will Youtubers such as Adam Koralik, Happy Console Gamer, AlphaOmegasin etc be involved?

We need to make this as big as possible.
ShenSun
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby ShenSun » Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:40 am

we need to act soon guys. Its looking more likely that awesome japan n co wont be helping us with the final push.
ShenSun
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby elfshadowreaper » Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:10 am

Yeah. We need to get the dojo mods to retweet our tweets and share our Facebook posts. Anyone know who could do that?
elfshadowreaper
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby Sonoshee » Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:28 pm

I've been retweeting anything with #TheFinalBlow 8)
It would help if we could get a solid date on when the blow will happen - some tweets say now, others the 15th and 17th. Which is it? We need to have this confirmed now really.

The Dojo twitter & facebook pages you'll have to ask Yama or Ziming I believe? :)
Sonoshee
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby elfshadowreaper » Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:46 pm

We'll say the last two days. Just to make it more specific. Three days seems a little long. Does that sound good?
elfshadowreaper
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby Sonoshee » Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:37 pm

elfshadowreaper wrote: We'll say the last two days. Just to make it more specific. Three days seems a little long. Does that sound good?

That's great, thanks! I've edited the main post to reflect this :)

ShenSun wrote: So what's the gameplan? How is this being implemented? Will TeamYu be assisting with this final push? Will Youtubers such as Adam Koralik, Happy Console Gamer, AlphaOmegasin etc be involved?

We need to make this as big as possible.

I've tweeted #TheFinalBlow hashtag and the link to this topic to TeamYu, Michael Huber, Adam Koralik and all the main Shenmue twitter accounts. If anyone can spread this on other social sites such as Facebook and Youtube that would be great, thanks!
Sonoshee
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby Anonymous81 » Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:05 am

The latest logo says July 15th - 17th. I think that would be for the best. Spikes usually occur in the last three days of Kickstarters if they're going to happen. And that's what I've seen most people promoting (and what I've been doing.)
Anonymous81
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Currently playing: Witcher 3

Postby Sonoshee » Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:37 am

Anonymous81 wrote: The latest logo says July 15th - 17th. I think that would be for the best. Spikes usually occur in the last three days of Kickstarters if they're going to happen. And that's what I've seen most people promoting (and what I've been doing.)

Ok, fixed the OP :)

Can everyone re-tweet this? https://twitter.com/xSonoshee/status/620559341364621312

Thanks!
Sonoshee
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Return to News and Updates