KS Update #43 - Thank you from Yu Suzuki

(Latest news & updates on the series)

Moderator: News Poster/Veteran Contributor

KS Update #43 - Thank you from Yu Suzuki

Postby BlueMue » Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:00 am

Today Yu Suzuki took his time for one final update on the Kickstarter page in wich he thanks all the fans for their work on Shenmue images and videos and their great support on the Shenmue III Kickstarter campaign.

----------
On July 17th, the Kickstarter campaign for Shenmue III drew to a finish. Because of you, the backers and the fans, Shenmue III set the Guinness record for the fastest game to reach $1 million, past the funding goal of $2 million in just 8 and a half hours, set the record for video games on Kickstarter, and became the 6th most funded project on Kickstarter, collecting $6.33 million.

All of this was accomplished by your efforts. Through the illustrations you drew, the videos you produced, and all that you did throughout the campaign, I could not help but feel the deep love you have for Shenmue.

Even after 14 years have gone by, to see this outpouring of support is something one as a creator can only dream of. There can be no better feeling than what you have given me, and for that I will be eternally grateful.

We have just started getting into development, and as we move ahead, I will listen to all of you to make Shenmue III even better.

I thank you again all for your support, and wholeheartedly look forward to the rest of our journey together.

Yu Suzuki

Links & Hashtags: #TheFinalBlow #SaveShenmue
Kickstarter Update | Forum Discussion | Shenmue 3 Kickstarter | News Archive

BlueMue has received 2 thanks from: Axm, Sonoshee
BlueMue
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Favorite title: Shenmue II

Re: KS Update #43 - Thank you from Yu Suzuki

Postby Axm » Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:30 am

Thank YU! You're the best.
Axm