Shenmue - 15th Anniversary Art Exhibit & Prints

(Latest news & updates on the series)

Moderator: News Poster/Veteran Contributor

Shenmue - 15th Anniversary Art Exhibit & Prints

Postby Sonoshee » Sun Nov 01, 2015 7:48 pm

An anniversary exhibit, celebrating fifteen years since the launch of Shenmue, is being held on Sunday 8th November in Duluth, Minnesota and will feature twenty original Shenmue water color prints by Dojo community member Ukulele Joe.

The prints are being made available as a bundle for $25, with the original 5x7 watercolors framed for $15 each.

Some of the prints can be sample viewed here.

If you would like more information and/or are interested in purchasing through mail, please contact Ukulele Joe via the ShenmueDojo forums or directly via his twitter at @kurokumoclutch.

Links:
Twitter @kurokumoclutch | Forum Discussion

Sonoshee has received 4 thanks from: johnvivant, KiBa, ShenSun, Ukulele Joe
Sonoshee
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Re: Shenmue - 15th Anniversary Art Exhibit & Prints

Postby ShenSun » Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:23 am

Thanks Sonoshee.

Those prints are incredible. I'd recommend kurokumoclutch do a video showing them to us. Could help boost awareness.

ShenSun has received a thanks from: Ukulele Joe
ShenSun
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Favorite title: Shenmue

Postby Lan Di-parmer » Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:28 pm

:D love the work guys should have signed up years ago but better late than never , just walking through dobuita now reliving memories in time for the great finale :D

Lan Di-parmer has received a thanks from: Ukulele Joe
Lan Di-parmer
Fuku-san
Fuku-san

Currently playing: Shenmue 1

Postby Ukulele Joe » Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:53 am

I'll be setting up the show tomorrow and I'll get some video and photos. I can't wait until Sunday when we fire start a New Game file and play it through again. I think there is some sort of drinking game being devised. Maybe anytime someone tells Ryo they don't have time to talk you take a drink? Or every time you encounter the drunk guy in the yellow shirt you drink? Thoughts? The local Hot Dog shop is catering in hot dogs with various toppings to experiment with. The best combination will be named "The Tom" and be added to the menu to commemorate the event! I'm glad there is a Shenmue community online. Maybe after Sunday we can grow the local fan base a bit too.

Ukulele Joe has received a thanks from: Sonoshee
Ukulele Joe
Asia Travel Representative
Asia Travel Representative

Return to News and Updates