Apology

(Latest news, updates & questions about the site)

Re: Apology

Postby Riku Rose » Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:46 am

This is just sad.
Riku Rose
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Currently playing: Yakuza 6

Postby south carmain » Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:13 pm

I doubt it's Ryudo. He doesn't know enough about the UK to pull this off.
south carmain
Comrade of the motherland
"Keep Friends"

Favorite title: Shenmue IIx
Currently playing: okami hd

Postby MiTT3NZ » Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:49 pm

He was suspected beforehand. Plus his previous appearances bookend Brosauce's "lifespan". On top of this, he mentioned both Ryudo and QWERTY, which seemed like a poor attempt at misdirection. Plus, it was a definite attempt at trolling. Practically no member on here - despite numerous claims about bein up on internet security and anonymity - use proxies, whereas this guy did. When it comes to message boards, it's only ever really "trolls" (using that term very lightly btw) who use them.

Would the likes of TheEdge or Tyndall come back after all this time? I doubt it. And if it was TEEPO, then where's the retaliation to being banned? Surely we should've had more than a few thousand sightings of his arse crack by now. Short process of elimination and a quick glance at the evidence points directly to Ryudo.
MiTT3NZ
Class A Cunt
Shenmue III

XBL: Mittens2317
Steam: Mittens2317
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Football Manager 2012

Postby south carmain » Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:11 pm

Somehow I don't think Ryudo would know that Asian in the UK referred to south Asians. The guy was never particularly knowledgeable about anything outside of America (outright ignorant most of the time actually) so somehow it seems unlikely that he would portray himself as Asian-British and know about year 10 being in secondary school (as well as referring to it as secondary school and not middle school) makes me think that this is most likely not Ryudo.

As for him appearing at the same time as brosauce we all know he regularly checks the forums and even before brosauce making his appearance he would sometimes make a post.

I don't know, I just don't picture Ryudo making this elaborate of a troll. Look at his last attempt at making an alternative account, I knew it was him straight away.
south carmain
Comrade of the motherland
"Keep Friends"

Currently playing: okami hd

Postby Peter » Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:08 am

We really don't care who it is. It's more frightening at the age we are now, that people are still in the frame of mind to generate a fake account like that, and post some seriously morbid thoughts. I mean whoever it is seriously needs to re evaluate their life.
Peter
Shenmue Dojo Owner
Shenmue III

PSN: TheGasmeter
Favorite title: Shenmue II
Currently playing: Shenmue 2x

Postby Graphite » Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:08 am

I am honestly not any old member from the forums. I started my first time ever here as Ride The Tiger and then Brosauce. I just want to be here at the forums. I already told you that I apologise. Why keep on banning Peter. Let this go please. I have respect for all of you. If you honestly think I am and old member of the forum then please ask me a question and see If I can even answer it close.
Graphite
Banned
Banned

Postby MiTT3NZ » Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:48 am

-_-
MiTT3NZ
Class A Cunt
Shenmue III

XBL: Mittens2317
Steam: Mittens2317