Please Peter/Dojo Staff

(Latest news, updates & questions about the site)

Please Peter/Dojo Staff

Postby Brosauced » Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:35 am

Seriously, this is getting ridicolous. Im tired myself

Honestly. Please Peter. Give me one more chance just ONE. I will not be bad again. Why do you have to ban me everytime. I even have to rush this post. Can you believe it. Peter ask Yama before you ban me if he wouldn't mind me staying. It is up to him as well as you sir. Please.

Look-
*I have agreed to the terms of service, well now I definately have.
*I am asking for my final chance at the dojo. After this I will seriously not hesitate to come back anymore as I am now
*Yama is the main admin am I right? So please contact him for his approval. Why dont I ask myself? Because I cant even write english properly
*I'm not even lying to you. I am who I say I am. Im fifteen years old. Not some old shenmue dojo member. I really want to be a member here and who knows. When I earn money. I would definately donate to the dojo. Why not.
*Ask yourself, just ask yourself If I deserve not to be here. I am equal just as everyone else is. I believe nobody is better than anyone else. I am such a good kid compared to others.
*Just look and see If I ever do anything bad with this account. Then ban me. Else dont because Im not planning to be a troll or whatever anymore.

What do you say Peter? Just let me stay sir.
Brosauced
Banned
Banned

Return to Shenmue Dojo