Dojo Exploded

(Latest news, updates & questions about the site)

Re: Dojo Exploded

Postby MiTT3NZ » Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:36 pm

You don't have to ban him outright, just revoke his communication privileges.
MiTT3NZ
Class A Cunt
Shenmue III

XBL: Mittens2317
Steam: Mittens2317
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Football Manager 2012

Postby AnimeGamer183 » Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:40 pm

Yama wrote:
AnimeGamer183 wrote: I cant even tease at the fact that Yama barely posted here during most of his tenure as admin? I was just making the point that now his hand is kind of forced to check in and hopefully post a little more, and im happy about that... but at the same time give him a hard time about it :P

I don't know where you've been man, but I'm pretty active for an admin and always have been. Being one also means e-mails and other forms of communication on a daily basis, which you can imagine only have multiplied since the announcement.

You have always hidden in the shadows? There is definitely no arguing that. Im not saying you havent been around, you just barely speak usually. And I hope to hear more from you and the rest of the staff and the rest of the members now.

And dont mind mittz, hes always been my hater, I mean some body has to do it right?
AnimeGamer183
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Postby Henry Spencer » Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:49 pm

The staff are quiet? Hello, Peter, Kyodai, Orange Lightning, BlueMue why are you never here, I am not here ever, either, obviously. Shame on us all. And shame on Yama too, Admin who is never constantly updating the site and Ziming who never updates YouTube and news...

Just go and enjoy the Shenmue 3 announcement.
Henry Spencer
Let's go Catherine!
Shenmue III

PSN: harryangel666
XBL: Magiking
Currently playing: Yakuza Kiwami/Zelda: BOTW

Postby Peter » Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:14 pm

AnimeGamer183 wrote: And I hope to hear more from you and the rest of the staff and the rest of the members now.

looks at joined date, looks at post count...

Laughs...

Walks away
Peter
Shenmue Dojo Owner
Shenmue III

PSN: TheGasmeter
Favorite title: Shenmue II
Currently playing: Shenmue 2x

Postby AnimeGamer183 » Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:14 pm

omg stop taking the offensive, its not even like that, get a grip, take a joke. I never said anything about the other staff members being inactive I was poking fun at Yama because I personally never really saw him post, im not trying to take away anything from him or any of the other staff for what they have done behind the scenes. Sorry guys, I did not think everyone would just jump my shit over that joke, ill remove myself from this conversation. :/
AnimeGamer183
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Postby goaliefrk » Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:37 pm

AnimeGamer183 wrote: omg stop taking the offensive, its not even like that, get a grip, take a joke. I never said anything about the other staff members being inactive I was poking fun at Yama because I personally never really saw him post, im not trying to take away anything from him or any of the other staff for what they have done behind the scenes. Sorry guys, I did not think everyone would just jump my shit over that joke, ill remove myself from this conversation. :/

Just like old times lol

goaliefrk has received 3 thanks from: AnimeGamer183, Peter, Yama
goaliefrk
Warehouse No. 8
"After Burner...Great!"

PSN: skippitybeeboobop

Postby Henry Spencer » Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:09 pm

AnimeGamer183 wrote: omg stop taking the offensive, its not even like that, get a grip, take a joke. I never said anything about the other staff members being inactive I was poking fun at Yama because I personally never really saw him post, im not trying to take away anything from him or any of the other staff for what they have done behind the scenes. Sorry guys, I did not think everyone would just jump my shit over that joke, ill remove myself from this conversation. :/

Well excuse me while I punch a baby chocobo.
Henry Spencer
Let's go Catherine!
Shenmue III

PSN: harryangel666
XBL: Magiking
Currently playing: Yakuza Kiwami/Zelda: BOTW

Postby DaMulder » Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:27 pm

Peter wrote: I resisted the temptation to post a huge reply to whatever Animedouches post was all about.

But we are officially linked to the main Shenmue site, from right off the bat with the main sites launch and announcement. That's a HUGE deal. And we have over 2 years to go before the games launch!

This is just the very beginning......

Fuck me! WE'RE FAMOUS!!! (Millions of people will read the weird stuff I wrote in 2003/2004!!) \:D/

DaMulder has received 2 thanks from: silent killer, Yama
DaMulder
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Currently playing: Kerbal Space Program

Postby Wolfgame » Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:50 pm

I want to be real active on the boards leading up to release. i've always been more a lurker but its fun looking forward to this game as part of a community.
Wolfgame
Master of the Three Blades
Master of the Three Blades

Postby KiBa » Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:53 pm

Without the Dojo, there would be no Shenmue 3 today.

KiBa has received 3 thanks from: DaMulder, Wuyring Ren, Yokosuka Martian
KiBa
selfaware
"Keep Friends"

Postby Yokosuka Martian » Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:16 am

KiBa wrote: Without the Dojo, there would be no Shenmue 3 today.

Absolutely, this page and the other Shenmue pages kept the dream alive. The #SaveShenmue campaigns truly helped, and everyone who carried the torch all these years deserves a round of applause. Thanks everyone for keeping the dream alive! The end is almost there!
Yokosuka Martian
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

PSN: MarcinTheMartian
XBL: YokosukaMartian
Currently playing: ..Uhh Shenmue

Postby MiTT3NZ » Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:18 am

Sweaty deserved a lot of credit tbh.

MiTT3NZ has received a thanks from: Axm
MiTT3NZ
Class A Cunt
Shenmue III

XBL: Mittens2317
Steam: Mittens2317
Currently playing: Football Manager 2012

Postby Wuyring Ren » Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:55 am

I been lurking here for quite some time. Posted a few times. The dream is real and I shall be more active now. I did just have to defend the Dojo against someone claiming that Shenmue 500k was the sole reason this Shenmue thing was alive and that the people at the dojo were rude. I commented and said without the Dojo there would have been NO Shenmue 500k and I won't let you bash the Dojo, the longest running website. I myself felt compelled to defend this place.
Wuyring Ren
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

PSN: miraigaara

Postby wataro » Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:55 am

I will donate to the site if you add phpbb styles
So I don't get headaches browsing dark background or having to use print view every thread [-(

viewtopic.php?f=49&t=47602
wataro
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

Postby Ash » Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:06 am

DaMulder wrote:
Fuck me! WE'RE FAMOUS!!! (Millions of people will read the weird stuff I wrote in 2003/2004!!) \:D/

That's actually a little awkward, considering how old a lot of us were then. :oops:

wataro wrote: I will donate to the site if you add phpbb styles
So I don't get headaches browsing dark background or having to use print view every thread [-(

viewtopic.php?f=49&t=47602

There used to be a "Phoenix" style (the default dark style is called "Dragon"), which was brighter, but checking the User Contol Panel, it looks like the Phoenix style may have disappeared? There weren't many members that used it, to be honest.
Ash
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

PreviousNext

Return to Shenmue Dojo