Confession

(Latest news, updates & questions about the site)

Confession

Postby muhu » Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:22 pm

This is a must read. Pure dedication and time has been put in this dear post directed towards everyone part of the Shenmue Dojo family.

I have thought very hard, here in this silent room to recollect all my thoughts. I am here to confess of my "crimes" and so hereby, I have mocked everyone and have made all members part of Shenmue Dojo feel very angry and I surely had "gone over the limit". Call it mood swings or whatever, Instances had me saying bad things about someone, getting banned the next moment and just begging for forgiveness (like I am now) to come back to this forum but now I sincerly ask you to gain my recognition and for all of us to just settle down after a tight throwback of difficult times and the dark, not-so-funny mockery I have created. Peter, Henry, Giorgio, Sonoshee, BlueMue. All the moderators, I respect you with my upmost dumb 15 year old heart. You clean up the forums , yet I caused the wreckage that I did and judged all of you with mundane names I called you. No Henry, you are not a American drug dealer, No Peter,Ireland is great. I just want to saty safe now, and change because people can change.

So I did first join here in September 2014 under the stupid username as "Ride The Tiger" because it was Akira's main theme in VF2. I was alright as to how I was behaving until I started ranting over retarded reasons such as why Final Fantasy shouldn't be played by Shenmue fans. Real stupid, and I know it now. Shenmue fans can play anything. I was so immature beyond extent. I then came back as Brosauce and did exactly the same but this time even worse, like a goddamn bastard. (Sorry for the language)After that my ban for Brosauce got me so pissed and so I continued to create accounts (pretending to be other people) so that I cold stay at the Dojo, dumb idea, I know.

With those accounts however, I still failed to portray humane behaviour so of course I'd get my teenage ass banned again, getting me more and more frustrated which is purely the reason why I backlashed at them as I did not so long ago. In fact, it was about 5 days ago. I would be creating topics just for attention as well applying stylish avatars and a set profile build "to look cool" Peter knows this very well too. (Sorry man)
I give you impeccable Respect for dealing with me at past times.

So with the conspiracy that I am not who I say I am.. It is very true who I am. I am honestly 15 years old and a Shenmue fan because of my brother. (lets ditch the British-Asian talk, goddamit south carmain lol) Why didint my brother join the forum? I have no clue. I love Shenmue and play it, well until my house being rebuilt has stopped me.
I am using a mobile phone to post if you didin't know. :) So it's quite difficult, indeed.

With the most ultimate thing in existance (Shenmue 3) coming, I would just really love to post here and there regarding Shenmue related stuff and some off topic things, keeping it cool and not getting overhand whilst getting banned ever again. You guys have my I.P adress so I seriously don't want to get banned on this username too, that would suck too much. It's way too special to me, my Counter Strike username.

I think that this is one of the most greatest forums to ever be created, because Shenmue FTW! And the members here are so passionate and the gullible banter due to their great sense of humour. I would love to thank Yama for such a brilliant forum, such dedication put towards the Shenmue Dojo website too! Haha :D

My promise is to you; to be on my best behaviour. I am only 15 years old for heaven's sake with undoubtly much to learn a grow out from so my posts will not even matter much but it's great to join a loving community and share my thoughts. I aspire you guys, such badass characters. I will dedicate myself and not post meaningless topics, but only important or good. All I am asking is for one more chance, one more chance at Dojo. Thanks for taking the time to read the post, thank you. I am very certain this thread will be deleted with me banned especially Peter doing it. Please. Give me the last chance.

Edit* Look at how many times I've edited this gigantic post, man I am really getting desperate now..
Last edited by muhu on Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:55 am, edited 8 times in total.

muhu has received a thanks from: amiga1200
muhu
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

Favorite title: Shenmue IIx

Re: Confession

Postby amiga1200 » Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:29 pm

(in the words of galen the technomage: i don't hold grudges, i have no surviving enemies. :mrgreen: )
i'm NOT here to judge, only welcome.
agreed, the op is texty, and that's what counts. (good reading btw)
have fun, take care! :P
[edit]
i'm NOT part of this fuckhouse, i just post here, because shenmue is a great game.
that is all. :P
amiga1200
Banned
Banned

Location: Third space 3Avatar class heavy battleship, Damocles
Favorite title: What's Shenmue
Currently playing: with gravimetric drives

Postby south carmain » Mon Jul 27, 2015 5:27 pm

south carmain
Comrade of the motherland
"Keep Friends"

Currently playing: okami hd

Postby Thief » Mon Jul 27, 2015 5:33 pm

lol of course amiga thanked this post.
Thief
LAMEWAD
Machine Gun Fist

Postby sand4fish » Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:41 pm

Henry Spencer wrote: Look at my EDIT. His saga is concluded.

You lied to me Henry! Apparently the guy is more resilient than cockroach. lol

The saga continues...
sand4fish
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Favorite title: Shenmue

Postby Sh3ppy » Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:15 pm

I reckon this could be why my donor membership is still pending after a week. They probably want to make sure I'm not the op.
Sh3ppy
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

PSN: rambleon11
Favorite title: Shenmue II

Postby sand4fish » Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:33 am

Sh3ppy wrote: I reckon this could be why my donor membership is still pending after a week. They probably want to make sure I'm not the op.

Then I guess you now have passed the test. :lol:
sand4fish
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby Henry Spencer » Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:28 pm

Email: [email protected] ? Um, what?

sand4fish wrote:

The saga continues...

From a distant land, he shall appear over and over and over and over again. And again. And again.
...I've got a headache.
Henry Spencer
Let's go Catherine!
Shenmue III

PSN: harryangel666
XBL: Magiking
Currently playing: Yakuza Kiwami/Zelda: BOTW

Postby muhu » Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:40 pm

Henry Spencer wrote: Email: [email protected] ? Um, what?

sand4fish wrote:

The saga continues...

From a distant land, he shall appear over and over and over and over again. And again. And again.
...I've got a headache.

Yeah, I use @india.com I'm not indian but it is easy to use on mobile. Muhu is my Counter Strike name.
muhu
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

Postby amiga1200 » Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:12 pm

this is me now = :oops: :oops: :sad:
egg on face comes to mind, staffs WOULD know, they see all, including ip addresses...the shit the public can't see, or supposed to. (good staffs are impartial, but DO point out the status-quo if there's sockpuppetry about. :???: )
oh well, what's done is done. (wipe slate. practice the preach.)
amiga1200
Banned
Banned

Location: Third space 3Avatar class heavy battleship, Damocles
Favorite title: What's Shenmue
Currently playing: with gravimetric drives

Postby Peter » Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:17 pm

If you think we have just sat back and watched today.... or for the past month, then you are very much mistaken. Matters are being dealt with, so please, keep the preaching to a minimum.
Peter
Shenmue Dojo Owner
Shenmue III

PSN: TheGasmeter
Favorite title: Shenmue II
Currently playing: Shenmue 2x

Postby muhu » Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:19 pm

amiga1200 wrote: this is me now = :oops: :oops: :sad:
egg on face comes to mind, staffs WOULD know, they see all, including ip addresses...the shit the public can't see, or supposed to. (good staffs are impartial, but DO point out the status-quo if there's sockpuppetry about. :???: )
oh well, what's done is done. (wipe slate. practice the preach.)

They are official badasses in the books, you wouldn't wanna mess with them else your dead meat. Especially here at the Dojo, a prime example of great moderators with good hearts if you see the light that shines upon them.
muhu
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

Postby AnimeGamer183 » Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:32 pm

some times im just glad I have no idea when the drama goes down around here :lol:
AnimeGamer183
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Postby Locke_cole » Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:26 am

wtf is this
Locke_cole
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby sand4fish » Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:46 am

Locke_cole wrote: wtf is this