I wonder who the next gang going to be?

(Chapter 7 and beyond)

Postby - Guizhang Chen - » Thu Jan 01, 2004 11:53 pm

WOW, i didnt even realize you had 8360 posts. GOOD JOB MATE!
- Guizhang Chen -
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby Daemos » Fri Jan 02, 2004 12:09 am

:?: er... what does my post count gotta do with anything? :?
Daemos
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Postby - Guizhang Chen - » Fri Jan 02, 2004 12:16 am

i dunno
- Guizhang Chen -
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby pikecon » Fri Jan 02, 2004 12:23 am

I have a feeling that the Chi You Men would make an appearance in the beginning of Shenmue III with one of their leaders (doesn't have to necessarily be Lan Di) and they'll probably beat down Ryo, but will then probably say something like "we got what we came for, lets go!"... and Ryo will search around for clues, to try to get what the Chi You Men stole, and so on...
pikecon
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby TaoLishao » Fri Jan 02, 2004 2:26 am

i think shenmue III will start with a boss or at least a short fight with shady characters (possibly beating up a villager?) and leave a clue (a piece of paper with a logo or code) then ryo will spend the beginning of the game looking for information
TaoLishao
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby Rhayno G. » Fri Jan 02, 2004 3:26 am

that would be cool if ryo got into with the snakeheads somehow. for those that dont know, they are like the mafia of china, a form of the Yakuza. Pertty brutal guys i hear.
Rhayno G.
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Postby - Guizhang Chen - » Fri Jan 02, 2004 5:01 pm

the next gang will be the 'Elderly Japanese Ladies Clan'. Hired by Lan Di. Elderly Japanese ladies with their purses attack you around every corner.
- Guizhang Chen -
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby Lan Di-sama » Fri Jan 02, 2004 5:27 pm

Kiyuu, so all those pictures were from the origian shenmue II? Because I think LanDC found out the pictures with the old man were really in a temple of Luoyang.

I guess that would explain why the old man's charachter model was still in shenmue II. I guess that book could have been the wulishu and they were speaking about Yuanda Zhu. But if he hadn't meant Lishao Tao yet, I don't know how he would have got the wulishu. I guess things changed in the production
Lan Di-sama
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Favorite title: Shenmue

Postby white lotus » Sat Jan 03, 2004 11:03 pm

the bloods and the cryps(SP?)
white lotus
"Keep Friends"
"Keep Friends"

Favorite title: Shenmue IIx
Currently playing: I am a former gamer

Postby Kiyuu » Sun Jan 04, 2004 3:28 pm

Lan Di-sama wrote:Kiyuu, so all those pictures were from the origian shenmue II? Because I think LanDC found out the pictures with the old man were really in a temple of Luoyang.

I guess that would explain why the old man's charachter model was still in shenmue II. I guess that book could have been the wulishu and they were speaking about Yuanda Zhu. But if he hadn't meant Lishao Tao yet, I don't know how he would have got the wulishu. I guess things changed in the production

I believe those pictures were thrown away from the original story.
No one can say they're in a temple of Luoyang, 'cause many temples look
quite similar inside. You can find that kind of statue in almost any Buddhistic temple.
And that book is not Wulinshu. It seems some deceased, called Ra Kousei in Japanese,
left the book in the temple. I assume they've omitted quite a few scenes.
Last edited by Kiyuu on Sun Jan 04, 2004 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kiyuu
News Poster
News Poster

Postby Lan Di-sama » Sun Jan 04, 2004 3:33 pm

Hmm...what I'm wondering is why the old man, "unused charachter" was one of the icons on the PC extras. Wouldn't he have to have a pretty big role? (I forget how many other charachters were there too) I think its still possible he'll be seen again, maybe the cut his charachter but used the model for somebody else thats important, who knows
Lan Di-sama
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Favorite title: Shenmue

You miss him?

Postby Kiyuu » Mon Jan 05, 2004 3:28 am

Lan Di-sama wrote:Hmm...what I'm wondering is why the old man, "unused charachter" was one of the icons on the PC extras. Wouldn't he have to have a pretty big role? (I forget how many other charachters were there too) I think its still possible he'll be seen again, maybe the cut his charachter but used the model for somebody else thats important, who knows

It seems he was important enough to be an icon, among the 28 extras of Shenmue II.
I guess the reason why he is there is that they've decided to make him "unused."
It implys that he would never be used in the future, I guess. They wouldn't have
included him if they have some plot for the sequel where he plays an important role.

Still, there's always a possibility that they switch the roles of the models. We'll see! ;)
Kiyuu
News Poster
News Poster

Previous

Return to Shenmue III