Lets do something at E3!!!!

(Chapter 7 and beyond)

Postby WantaShenmue3 » Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:24 am

You guys should all dress up as Lan Di and then ask when Shenmue 3 will come out.
WantaShenmue3
Master of the Three Blades

Postby Riku Rose » Fri Jul 04, 2008 6:35 am

I think that you should open up a way to donate to doing something at E3 or TGS. And to make it appealing the biggest contributer gets a free copy of Shenmue 3 :lol: .
Last edited by Riku Rose on Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Riku Rose
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Currently playing: Yakuza 6

Postby Calshot » Fri Jul 04, 2008 4:01 pm

Maybe we could all dress up like Shenmue characters and do Tai Chi. And not just any random Tai Chi form. I mean the exact Tai Chi form you see the NPCs practicing in the parks and what not.
Calshot
Volare!
Alpha Trading Boss

PSN: SoLongAgo
Steam: Vodkakui

Postby killthesagabeforeitkillsu » Fri Jul 04, 2008 6:52 pm

simply go there and make a fake fight between some guy dressed like ryo and another guy dressed like lan di

the crowd you get crazy if that happened
killthesagabeforeitkillsu
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby 2ndOpp » Fri Jul 04, 2008 7:31 pm

redline wrote:ive always known e3 has been a invite only event.

there is always many other events ( some more friendlier).. talking about "Shenmue's 10th anniversary".. isnt there a computer games museum in London?

we could always approach them and see if we can have a small display(?)

Yeah we wouldn't have access inside E3, but We want to set up outside, maybe across the street from the main entrance. It would get a HELL of a lot of traffic there.

I would really really like to see a large group of people dressed up with Lucky hit and hi-lo stands... Even if Sega finds a way to still ignore that, we would most likely end up in game magazines and websites for doing it. That would bring even more attention to Shenmue. All sorts of youngins wondering "what is this game that these fans are so dedicated to.."
2ndOpp
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby 2ndOpp » Fri Jul 04, 2008 7:40 pm

killthesagabeforeitkillsu wrote:simply go there and make a fake fight between some guy dressed like ryo and another guy dressed like lan di

the crowd you get crazy if that happened

Holy crap, I like that Idea... If we have anyone who has training, we dress them up, have them walking around separate. Ryo could be asking the classic Shenmue questions about Lan Di, and Lan Di could be telling people he'll be at a specific location outside and a time for the Ryo to give him the mirror. Just to make sure, others that are dressed up at the lucky hit stands could be handing out "we want Shenmue III" posters with the time and location of Ryo's final battle... right at the end of E3 as people are leaving...

We have a few videotape the whole event....

My god.... this would be EPIC
2ndOpp
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby Calshot » Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:30 pm

I believe I fit the bill for the training part. Now all I need is a costume and a ride.
Calshot
Volare!
Alpha Trading Boss

PSN: SoLongAgo
Steam: Vodkakui

Postby killthesagabeforeitkillsu » Sat Jul 05, 2008 5:55 am

calshot try going dressed like ryo because its more simple

u need: jeans, white t-shirt, white sneakers and a brown jacket (even if u don't have the brown jacket people would still recognize ryo hazuki)

now lan di its a different story... it would take someone to go to a chinese shop and try to find something that looks like lan di costume
killthesagabeforeitkillsu
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby 2ndOpp » Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:41 am

^ and a band-aid on the cheek
2ndOpp
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby MOEY25 » Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:38 am

How funny would it be of someone was dressed up as LanDi and bumped into Yu at E3 LOOOL awkward moment.
MOEY25
Asia Travel Representative
Asia Travel Representative

Postby Hazuki Legend » Sat Jul 05, 2008 3:22 pm

MOEY25 wrote:How funny would it be of someone was dressed up as LanDi and bumped into Yu at E3 LOOOL awkward moment.

Yeah and then Lan Di comes out with the words.. "For the last time, where is Shenmue III?"
Hazuki Legend
Est. 1989
Machine Gun Fist

XBL: Dan Whale 89

Postby redline » Sat Jul 05, 2008 4:14 pm

lol
redline
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby MadeManG74 » Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:20 am

If you are looking for stuff to sell, what did you think about my idea about selling Mp3/USB drives from China?

Also you can have info pre-loaded into them, so you could have a link to the campaign site or a wallpaper/music or something Shenmue Related on it.
MadeManG74

Postby 2ndOpp » Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:59 am

MadeManG74 wrote:If you are looking for stuff to sell, what did you think about my idea about selling Mp3/USB drives from China?

Also you can have info pre-loaded into them, so you could have a link to the campaign site or a wallpaper/music or something Shenmue Related on it.

We were talking about that, I don't think we can legally sell items with shenmue characters on them. Breaks copyright laws. Anything we make would have to be free...

I think I can accept donations and thats it
2ndOpp
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby Riku Rose » Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:59 am

Along with buttons you should hand out band aid's. And on them should have a kind of logo or messege.
Riku Rose
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Currently playing: Yakuza 6

PreviousNext

Return to Shenmue III