Postby Rakim » Sun Jun 21, 2015 3:52 pm

What language is that? Romanian?
Rakim
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Favorite title: Shenmue II

Re: shenmue is also for kids !!

Postby Henry Spencer » Sun Jun 21, 2015 4:58 pm

Hyo Razuki wrote:Shame on dad for not knowing this scene. But to be fair: It took me 8 or ten years to discover it. Felt awesome when I finally found it, because I had always wanted to slap those two broads.

Yeah, I was surprised to find it after so long. I enjoyed discovering all of the hidden scenes/pathing myself instead of using a guide. There's still stuff I discover even now.

TwiceFriedRice wrote:That scene is rare? I got that on my first playthrough.

Well, I didn't. It is rare if you don't follow very specific path. I'm sure you didn't see everything on your first playthrough either.

Henry Spencer has received a thanks from: Hyo Razuki
Henry Spencer
Let's go Catherine!
Shenmue III

PSN: harryangel666
XBL: Magiking
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Yakuza Kiwami/Zelda: BOTW

Postby EverybodyLovesRen » Sun Jun 21, 2015 5:44 pm

ys wrote:
EverybodyLovesRen wrote: yep. :D
Sonoshee wrote:
EverybodyLovesRen wrote: haha that was me 15+ years ago...

Complete with pig tails? :P ;-)

Hmm.... pig tails maybe not, but some really great 90's butterfly barrettes in my hair.

It's been a while since you were around here, right? I seem to remember you from your Ren-fangirl posts before. The avatar and name also point at me remembering correctly I guess :P

Haha. Wow. Being remembered as a Ren fan-girl, didn't think I was that gushy of a teenager. :rotflmao:
But yeah, haven't been around for a really long time, gotta be like 7-8 years. I recognize a lot of names on here, including yours. Nice to see everyone so excited with actual S3 stuff to talk about!
EverybodyLovesRen
Master of the Three Blades
Master of the Three Blades

Postby Sonoshee » Sun Jun 21, 2015 6:18 pm

Henry Spencer wrote:Yeah, I was surprised to find it after so long. I enjoyed discovering all of the hidden scenes/pathing myself instead of using a guide. There's still stuff I discover even now.

Same. Even if it's little stuff I still find it incredible. Like yesterday after I started S2 again, in the Freestay Lodge I found a little blue forklift toy hidden behind one of the mattresses. I was like "how could I have not seen that after so many years playing this game?"
Sonoshee
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby scroeffie » Sun Jun 21, 2015 6:25 pm

i dont know what you guys talking about but the only thing that i did not like about 1 and 2 whas directions i would get lost often hope they do it better in 3
scroeffie
Asia Travel Representative
Asia Travel Representative

Postby shredingskin » Sun Jun 21, 2015 6:40 pm

I don't know why but I still get lost on south carmain qt.

But shenmue I it's impossible to get lost, it's always dojo-yamanose-sakuragaoka-dobuita-harbour.
shredingskin
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Some indie games.

Postby ys » Sun Jun 21, 2015 6:45 pm

EverybodyLovesRen wrote:Haha. Wow. Being remembered as a Ren fan-girl, didn't think I was that gushy of a teenager. :rotflmao: But yeah, haven't been around for a really long time, gotta be like 7-8 years. I recognize a lot of names on here, including yours. Nice to see everyone so excited with actual S3 stuff to talk about!

Haha, well, it was maybe just a couple of posts? But I guess that those combined with the avatar and user name probably made it stick more :P Anyway, it's great indeed to see Yu work again on a new game and be able to discuss it.
ys
"Keep Friends"
"Keep Friends"

Favorite title: What's Shenmue

Previous

Return to Shenmue III