KS Update #29 - Dreams Come True - New Rewards

(Chapter 7 and beyond)

Re: KS Update #29 - Dreams Come True - New Rewards

Postby Reprise » Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:07 am

Shenhua-Nani? wrote: I'm surprised so few 29$ backers upped their pledge to 60$ for the physical PS4

Me too. I'm shocked there are so many $29 backers. Who wants a scabby digital copy? Fucking cheapskates :shock:
Reprise
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby Shenhua-Nani? » Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:10 am

Reprise wrote:
Shenhua-Nani? wrote: I'm surprised so few 29$ backers upped their pledge to 60$ for the physical PS4

Me too. I'm shocked there are so many $29 backers. Who wants a scabby digital copy? Fucking cheapskates :shock:

It's still at 24k after days dammit! :cry:
Shenhua-Nani?
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Favorite title: Shenmue II

Postby Yokosuka » Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:16 am

Reprise wrote:

Considering all the related fees to make a physical disc, I don't think the difference of benefits is substantial anyway.
Yokosuka
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Currently playing: Rocket League

Postby RiGoRmOrTiS » Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:16 am

Yeah I'm surprised half the backers are happy with a digital copy.. You'd think there would be at least another 10,000 of those upgrading to physical considering all the hullabaloo..
RiGoRmOrTiS
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Favorite title: What's Shenmue

Postby James Brown » Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:16 am

Amir wrote: The $1500 tier is cool but with $1400 you get 2 extra technique scrolls, your name in 3 different places and a wish (dunno if that's an in-game reward or just some silly nonsense :P) . With $1500 your name's in one place but you get a photo as well.

Yea, it'd be a done deal if that $1500 just included the $1200, but i'm sort of considering dropping down $100. I don't want to though, cause would love to have an actual picture of me in the game for the entirety of the human existence to see. Maybe in 1000 years time, someone digs out an ancient PS4, and see's my face and it's just more proof that I once lived!

But yea, those scrolls would be nice for right now :P
James Brown
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

XBL: skilljimmeh
Favorite title: Shenmue

Postby Drakul » Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:20 pm

It's possible a bunch of these havna't checked back and don't know about the physical PS4. That may change int he last few days.
Drakul
Master of the Three Blades
Master of the Three Blades

Postby Amir » Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:37 pm

Wait, I just realised...

It says your birthdate will be on the plaques... I was born in '88 and I'm sure a lot of fans were born later than that, whereas I think this game will take place in '88/'89? Maybe it's just a mistranslation and they meant birthday (i.e. no year).
Amir
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Steam: AmirMoosavi
Currently playing: Vanquish (PC)

Postby RiGoRmOrTiS » Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:32 pm

Drakul wrote: It's possible a bunch of these havna't checked back and don't know about the physical PS4. That may change int he last few days.

really hope that's the case, as that could be our only chance of a surge at the end to surpass 5 million.
RiGoRmOrTiS
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Favorite title: What's Shenmue

Postby Mystere » Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:20 pm

RiGoRmOrTiS wrote:looks like we are on track for around 25k today, another 50% drop on the previous day...

Just shy of $50K right now. ;-) I do think the recent Stretch Goals have opened up a steady flow most days, even if it's slowing. Those $10K days be damned to history.

And re a surge, I think we'll be pleasantly surprised in the final days as the fence-sitters jump in and the Final Blow campaign gets rolling. $5M is doable, have faith.
Mystere
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby Bellator » Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:47 am

Reprise wrote:

That is by far the best deal of this kickstarter campaign! you get the game for 29$. Not everybody cares about having a physical disk if you can play the game anyway.
Don't expect to have those people up their pledge as they already have secured their copy of the game. In fact i think that is the category that will receive the higher boost by the end of the campaign.
Bellator
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Previous

Return to Shenmue III