Shenmue Premiere video...

(Chapter 7 and beyond)

Shenmue Premiere video...

Postby FeelinLuckyPUNK » Thu Mar 25, 2004 5:53 pm

Dont know if its been mentioned before but its worth watching all the 2 hours of the Shenmue Premiere video.

It shows BETA Shenmue 2 shots which shows that Jianmen aint the man in the project berkeley video and a section called 'Rooms' which shows what looks like a train station. There is also a part showing a green train, like shown in Project Berkeley...

Are these clues for Shenmue 3???

PS: A post i did called 'my theories' is getting changed. Some of the theories dont work and ive got hold of new information that i didnt know before and im gonna write it as a fan fiction complete with an ending this time...(just incase u wanted to know)

Has anyone else noticed something ive missed...i havent watched all of it yet but it'd be worth it...
FeelinLuckyPUNK
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby PILMAN » Thu Mar 25, 2004 7:12 pm

Where can you download it to watch?
PILMAN
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Favorite title: Shenmue II

Postby Peter » Thu Mar 25, 2004 7:36 pm

Home page of the Dojo

Im downloading it now to have a watch how long does it last, its been downloading for 15 minutes and its 90% complete. Highly reccomend broadband folks
Peter
Shenmue Dojo Owner
Shenmue III

PSN: TheGasmeter
Currently playing: Shenmue 2x

Postby Peter » Thu Mar 25, 2004 8:19 pm

Sori about the double post here, but that premiere looks like an event id have killed to be at! I want one of them goodie bags.

It inspires me for the future of Shenmue to go on, but on the other hand makes me so sad, to see how this game all began like this....and to what it has come to today.
Peter
Shenmue Dojo Owner
Shenmue III

PSN: TheGasmeter
Currently playing: Shenmue 2x

Postby xatruio » Thu Mar 25, 2004 8:51 pm

yeah! thats so cool, all the shirts and stuff! i owould freakin die to get my hands on one of those things!
xatruio
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Currently playing: Shenmue II

Postby FeelinLuckyPUNK » Fri Mar 26, 2004 12:40 pm

Just watched it all...

I would also kill to get a goodie bag like they have...im so jealous.

Here are a few things i noticed...

About 30 minutes into it their are character art showing Ryo, Shenhua etc. One bit has loads of people on. I'm sure i saw a drawing (real small) of the 4th chiyoumember but it could have also been Lan Di (more than likely the second)...it goes quick.

Their is a train station complete with green train (exactly like the one in PB).

Lan Di is shown in a room that im unfamiliar with (40min). He is sitting on a chair but he gets up to walk to the camera. Their is a carpet on the floor which has the same dragon design as the dragon mirror does. There is also a sign on the wall like the ying and yang, cant read chinese so i dont know what it is. The tiles on the ceiling i cant make out...

Naio-Sun is also shown. She looks like she is in a forest and it is snowing.
There is a place shown that at first appears to be Dobuita using magic weather however the layout is completely different. I dont recognise anything there. Could this be a new enviroment that Ryo visits. Also note the old man in PB. He could also be here as well.
This suggests that this chapter takes place in the winter or there is a place in China where it snows. (as the Alps are in France). A place to the south.

There are other things as well such as different locations for events such as the 'steraling of ryo's bag' seen taking place in the harbor instead of the alleyway leading to Beverley Hills Wharf...

Its a very interesting video and i know appreciate the effort that SEGA AM2 have done to create Shenmue and i also understand that Shenmue 3 if its getting made will take a long time to make as well...
FeelinLuckyPUNK
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Return to Shenmue III