VOTE SHENMUE 3 AS YOUR MOST WANTED XBOX 720 TITLE

(Chapter 7 and beyond)

Re: VOTE SHENMUE 3 AS YOUR MOST WANTED XBOX 720 TITLE

Postby mue 26 » Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:35 pm

Yep, for sure it would be. It could also be the biggest pay off as well though. We would have to inspire the fans to take this seriously, and it I know it would not be easy to convince people to donate money in "the name of" Shenmue 3 when they will not be seeing any immediate returns (aside from the knowledge they have donated money to a good cause), but if it was moderately successful, it would be a big coo for us and garner some attention for the cause. It is definitely taking things to a next level.
mue 26
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Postby Schiff » Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:59 pm

I would donate for a good cause but how can we put the Shenmue name on it? Something like "promoted by Shenmue Dojo"?
Schiff
Wanna leave the cave
Man Mo Acolyte

XBL: ylyon
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Virtua Fighter 5FS

Postby Let's Get Sweaty » Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:58 pm

Something like, "In memory of Shenmue: Since Sega doesn't want our money, we're giving it to someone who does."
Let's Get Sweaty
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Favorite title: Shenmue IIx
Currently playing: truant

Postby krizzex » Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:00 pm

Whenever I see threads like this, it just make me sad at what has become of the gaming industry as a whole.

People should just be happy to get the game. Instead they are already trying to bound it to the console they are the biggest fanatic for. This is what turned me off of the most Shenmue groups in the past. The moment I went in, I would see a picture of a Xbox 360 case with Shenmue's name on it and nothing else.

I'd say the ideal system would be the PC. If it must be released for a console then it should be the one that provides the lowest cost.
krizzex
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

Postby Bluecast » Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:07 pm

krizzex wrote: Whenever I see threads like this, it just make me sad at what has become of the gaming industry as a whole.

People should just be happy to get the game. Instead they are already trying to bound it to the console they are the biggest fanatic for. This is what turned me off of the most Shenmue groups in the past. The moment I went in, I would see a picture of a Xbox 360 case with Shenmue's name on it and nothing else.

I'd say the ideal system would be the PC. If it must be released for a console then it should be the one that provides the lowest cost.

Then you also said before you wanted Shenmue HD on Wii U.

Make up your mind
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

PSN: Ryudoadam
XBL: Dogi99
Nintendo FC: Segata
Steam: Ryudo2k9
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Some weeb game as always.

Previous

Return to Shenmue III