Upvote my Comment for the Xbox Suggestion

(Chapter 7 and beyond)

Upvote my Comment for the Xbox Suggestion

Postby KiD » Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:55 pm

Hi All, I created a comment, I think if any of our comments get upvotes, it'll have a better shot of being looked at. I included this post within two other topics, but it may get more views with it's own topic. Moderators, if this is in bad taste, go ahead and delete it, otherwise please go here and upvote:

http://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/251647 ... iple-ideas

If you need to search it, It's called "Multiple Ideas", and by bSHOWT1MEd · June 10, 2014 ·

Thanks.
KiD
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Re: Upvote my Comment for the Xbox Suggestion

Postby MiTT3NZ » Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:18 pm

Edit it and add a cleavage selfie w/duck face. Works all the time on Facebook.
MiTT3NZ
Class A Cunt
Shenmue III

XBL: Mittens2317
Steam: Mittens2317
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Football Manager 2012

Re: Upvote my Comment for the Xbox Suggestion

Postby tomboz » Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:37 pm

Not meaning to be a dick; but you posting this is more likely to harm the chances of any future Shenmue releases than help.

There's already a comment calling for Shenmue which had garnered over 600 votes last time I looked. Multiple comments are likely to split the vote and given how broad your comment is (Ie you're asking for 5 or 6 different things) - if somehow it were to attract votes - it would be very easy for MS to ignore it given how there is no way of telling which of your ideas people have voted for. The best thing you could do is remove your comment.

Either way Microsoft aren't going to commission any Shenmue releases regardless of how many people vote. They've known people want Shenmue 3 for some time and have chosen to ignore that fact.
tomboz
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

Favorite title: Shenmue II

Return to Shenmue III