What arcade games would you like to see in Shenmue 3?

(Chapter 7 and beyond)

Re: What arcade games would you like to see in Shenmue 3?

Postby shenmue852 » Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:38 am

No, because the mini game would be a part of the setting and would have to reflect the setting, so a mini game with technology from 10 years into the future from when the game is set is fucking idiotic, which is exactly what you are.

So by your inbred trashy special ed logic, Yu Suzuki is insane for putting in 80's vehicles, 80's telephones, and, going by the actual decision he actually already made with the games, 80's 8 bit video games, because it wouldn't matter if he had 1920's cars (since cars are a small part of the game) 1950s phones (you only have to use the phone once in Shenmue! when the Mad Angels phone home!) and to use your favorite word that you actually don't understand the meaning of, ARBITRARILY set the game in 1987, because consistency and appropriateness don't exist as dictated by..."common sense"?

You fail yet again.

You really aren't very bright are you? I feel sorry for a person as stupid as you, insecure to the point where you want to cling to your sunken argument even though it pulls you down further every time you try to go against logic.

I think you just fail to appreciate the subtlety and relevance. The drawers don't affect anything in the game so why not fill them with dildos? They literally affect nothing in the game.

You know why? because it's fucking stupid. Just like literally everything else you've said.

Keep trying to make your claim that 2+2=5 though. You can embarrass yourself as many times as you want.
Last edited by shenmue852 on Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
shenmue852
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby zema » Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:41 am

shenmue852 wrote:
You really aren't very bright are you? I feel sorry for a person as stupid as you, insecure to the point where you want to cling to your sunken argument even though it pulls you down further every time you try to go against logic.

I think you just fail to appreciate the subtlety and relevance. The drawers don't affect anything in the game so why not fill them with dildos? They literally affect nothing in the game.

You know why? because it's fucking stupid. Just like literally everything else you've said.

I think you should calm down.
zema
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

PSN: zema7777
Nintendo FC: zema7777
Favorite title: Shenmue II
Currently playing: Witcher 3

Postby shenmue852 » Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:44 am

zema wrote:
shenmue852 wrote:

I think you should calm down.

I have a low tolerance for idiocy and troll attitudes. If he were making a genuine attempt to understand what I said, or make a coherent argument for VF's inclusion instead than waving his hand like he's a fucking fairy of truthiness, he'd be treated with the same respect he shows.

That guy is an idiot with a 2x stupidity multiplier attitude.
shenmue852
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby shenmue852 » Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:51 am

zema wrote: I personally would enjoy an arcade in the game.
I don't think it breaks immersion at all. Also i don't understand how some of you guys can be so against an arcade, yet don't have anything against the capsule machines.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but i don't think there were capsule toys machines in rural China in the 80s.

About the games, i would like them to add the arcade version of the first shinobi, i love that game, though not being a Suzuki game make it's chances of appearing close to none.

I am against the capsule machines, in fact I am against them more than the arcades, since there are plans to write them in using some kind of explanation like one person having illegally smuggled in one machine in Choubu. It's a stretch but at least they'd be trying.

Capsule toys, those would be vending machines for everyone, selling foreign mass produced toys in a rural village in 1980s China. Pretty ridiculous. Unless capsule toys could be worked in too though, by having someone sell them out of a basket or something and also portray them as smuggled goods.
shenmue852
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby Sonoshee » Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:03 am

Please air your opinions without resorting to personal insults. There's no call for it.
Sonoshee
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby shenmue852 » Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:06 am

Sonoshee wrote: Please air your opinions without resorting to personal insults. There's no call for it.

Ok, but I think it was him that was repeatedly rude and condescending first. I didn't write a single insult until after all these posts from him-

If you're that bothered by the idea of VF in Shenmue, I highly recommend you never play Shenmue 2. You'd probably be butthurt because everybody speaks Japanese in China. It's the same thing.

(What you're saying is exactly like that except with 20 paragraphs of nonsense mental gymnastics around it.)
What a stupid, arbitrary thing to care about.

I guess it breaks immersion... If you have a 2x4 wedged far enough up the ass.

This is on top of him rying to shove paper thin arguments down my throat while failing either to read or understand my post. I try to be nice to people but I'm not Gandhi.
shenmue852
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby shenmue852 » Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:52 am

myshtuff wrote:
MiTT3NZ wrote: None. It's set in the middle of fucking nowhere. The available games should be along the lines of ball in a cup or playing football with rocks.

Kick the Can: Extreme Edition!!!

In seriousness, I think they actually had football (soccer) in China back then. idk about the villages though.
shenmue852
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby Three Blades » Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:53 am

Please air your opinions without resorting to personal insults. There's no call for it.

Ok, but I think it was him that was repeatedly rude and condescending first. I didn't write a single insult until after all these posts from him-

Aaaaand now we have the pot calling the kettle black :)
Alright buddy, I'm gonna let you go because I know you can't help it. Besides, I feel bad for picking on simpletons on the Internet. I wouldn't want to cause your hemorrhoid to explode- I don't want to be responsible for wiping your entire hometown off the map in a giant boom of bloody butthurt!
Have a nice one ;)
Last edited by Three Blades on Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Three Blades
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby shenmue852 » Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:54 am

whatever Goro. enjoy being oblivious.
shenmue852
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby RiGoRmOrTiS » Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:56 am

Notice how it's primarily people with join dates of June or July 2015 getting into arguments.. Lol
RiGoRmOrTiS
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Favorite title: What's Shenmue

Postby shenmue852 » Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:57 am

he started it. if you read back through the posts, you can see he's being a dick (And logically incoherent) the entire time.
shenmue852
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby Three Blades » Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:59 am

lol, still crying.
Also, no, he started it, and babbled incoherently first. By which I mean he was the only one to do it.
Three Blades
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby shenmue852 » Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:02 am

Jesus Christ, you belong in a fucking psych ward. You are so weird. I've never seen anyone so dumb that it's downright bizarre. Your parents must've dropped their jaws in disbelief your entire life.
Last edited by shenmue852 on Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
shenmue852
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby Three Blades » Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:02 am

Why don't you go tell your mommy? Nobody cares.
Three Blades
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby shenmue852 » Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:04 am

Are you trying to sound like one of those punks from the early QTE events? because you're doing a really good impression
shenmue852
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

PreviousNext

Return to Shenmue III