World Box has received the authorization from SEGA!!!

(Chapter 7 and beyond)

World Box has received the authorization from SEGA!!!

Postby Peter 蔡 » Tue Dec 15, 2015 11:47 pm

World box is a company which focused on figure making.

Now, they want to make some shenmue figures for the fans. And the SEGA has already approved.

This is their website:http://www.world-box.net/, you can search some beautiful figures regarding Mortal KOMBAT.

http://bbs.bbicn.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=284307 official anouncements
Peter 蔡
Asia Travel Representative
Asia Travel Representative

PSN: caimantis
XBL: mantisjojo520
Favorite title: Shenmue II
Currently playing: Shenmue I and II

Re: World Box has received the authorization from SEGA!!!

Postby johnvivant » Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:33 am

i'm looking forward to seeing what they look like and what characters will be available.
it would be amazing if we first get to see some of the new characters of shenmue 3 in figurine form.
johnvivant
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby Lan Di-sama » Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:49 am

It bothers me that Sega is getting the royalties from these types of ventures while Suzuki could clearly benefit from the extra proceeds. Contrary to what's been reported lately, Sega is not supporting Shenmue 3 and probably couldn't care less about it. One would think a re release of the first two games is inevitable, but I'm not even convinced about that.
Lan Di-sama
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Favorite title: Shenmue

Postby alexh86 » Wed Dec 16, 2015 3:14 pm

Lan Di-sama wrote: It bothers me that Sega is getting the royalties from these types of ventures while Suzuki could clearly benefit from the extra proceeds. Contrary to what's been reported lately, Sega is not supporting Shenmue 3 and probably couldn't care less about it. One would think a re release of the first two games is inevitable, but I'm not even convinced about that.

Sega isn't involved with Shenmue III in any way other than by generously giving Suzuki-san the license to make the game. They're continuing to operate their business as usual and the Shenmue III project is carrying on independently. Why would a company give money to a project in which they have no involvement? If they ever release Shenmue HD none of that money will go to the Shenmue III project either. They're completely separate.
alexh86
Master of the Three Blades
Master of the Three Blades

PSN: ahark86
Favorite title: Shenmue II

Postby Telekill » Sat Dec 26, 2015 5:28 pm

I'm hoping that the eventual Ryo figure is more affordable than the FirstFour Figure one. Maybe a little shorter too so it can fit within my nerd shelf.
Telekill
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

PSN: Telekill
Currently playing: Detroit Become Human

Return to Shenmue III