Random Shenmue III Thoughts

(Chapter 7 and beyond)

Re: Random Shenmue III Thoughts

Postby Let's Get Sweaty » Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:18 am

At least the Dojo wasn't referenced in this.

Let's Get Sweaty has received a thanks from: redline
Let's Get Sweaty
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Favorite title: Shenmue IIx
Currently playing: truant

Postby Rikitatsu » Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:26 am

Let's Get Sweaty wrote: At least the Dojo wasn't referenced in this.

SMH... I knew that when something get posted on GAF/Era, some media outlets will pick up on it.

Will, at least the thread got locked pretty fast.
Rikitatsu
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby sutoji » Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:46 am

HOLY SHIT LOL
sutoji
Banned
Banned

Postby BlueCreeperBoy12 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:04 am

Even if shenmue_legend is a troll he is still acting like a child (or like he has a mental disability, or both). It seems like he's trying to reveal himself or something by saying "get it?" a lot but I'm still confused.
BlueCreeperBoy12
Master of the Three Blades

Postby sutoji » Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:28 am

BlueCreeperBoy12 wrote: Even if shenmue_legend is a troll he is still acting like a child (or like he has a mental disability, or both). It seems like he's trying to reveal himself or something by saying "get it?" a lot but I'm still confused.

He could be a former known member at the Dojo but I doubt it such as Ryudo, TEEPO (previously known as Shenmuedabest) or someone else entirely
sutoji
Banned
Banned

Postby south carmain » Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:29 am

Shenmue_legend you should contact alimn (ali novin) he's the shenmue ambassador and has direct contact with yu suzuki.

south carmain has received a thanks from: Mr357
south carmain
Comrade of the motherland
"Keep Friends"

Currently playing: okami hd

Postby Shenmue_Legend » Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:56 am

south carmain wrote: Shenmue_legend you should contact alimn (ali novin) he's the shenmue ambassador and has direct contact with yu suzuki.

Thanks for the information. So how can I get in touch with him?

Also, I thought I got banned! It said "the site you're trying to access is temporarily unavailable" or something like that anyway.
Shenmue_Legend
Banned
Banned

Postby shmoozip » Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:27 am

i think using the word troll has become a trend. shenmue legend is just different then all you guys. also i think he is really fun. before i became amember i saw his posts. he made me laugh. we have to acknowledge here that this forum does not really appreciate diversity. shenmue is Always good to some of you. yu Suzuki does not have a drinking problem. the red shirt guy is cool and cedric biscay didnt lie to us about playstation. and that screenshot was not photoshopped. and shenhua looks good. and the logo is better then the previous. come on guys.

if shenmue legend trolls does not mean he is a real troll. all of us make fun sometimes and yeah making fun means trolling aswell. but a pure troll all he does is troll.
i still have this (degoutante) feeling about this forum where people will threat you to ban you if you keep stating your opinion.

waky waky
thats what we all do here.
let us just please get along and have a good laugh. i mean you can not possibly go on about shenmue 3 all the time. we have literally little to no info about this game. why not have some fun meanwhile. the wait is big on this game. it has been freaking 17 years or so?
shmoozip
Banned
Banned

Postby shmoozip » Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:33 am

Shenmue_Legend wrote:
Sonoshee wrote:
*Kenshin Himura* wrote: Isn't Shemue Legend and shmoozip the same person :-k both have serious issues.

Nope. Both are treading on very thin ice though.

Oh and before you ban me, let me know. I at the very least deserve my final moments.

you are not the first one to get banned because you are not abiding the cult movement aka hyvemind.
you should talk with Karimov. that dude spent like 20.000 euro on this game and even though he spent that money on this game. still he was not a blind fanboy. you will find him on kickstarter page. we had this chat on voice on playstation and when you talk to him on a serious not you will find a high intelectual person behind his persona.

the thing is just that he doesnt want to be serious. he know literally everything about yu Suzuki. and he is really worried about this game. but don't put that in fanbases. you will be fried chicken LOL

anyways shenmuelegend i would like to add you on ps4 or steam if you want we can play games and have a good laugh. just PM me and ill add you ok? me and dillon and karimov and tom and shairkroh and rod are in it as well
shmoozip
Banned
Banned

Postby jasonorme666 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:48 am

It's like I've gone back to the late 90's and people think they can lie about anything on the internet and not be found out.

This is my Dad.
jasonorme666

Postby shmoozip » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:09 am

jasonorme666 wrote: It's like I've gone back to the late 90's and people think they can lie about anything on the internet and not be found out.

This is my Dad.

Lol. But in reality who is really the dad?
shmoozip
Banned
Banned

Postby sutoji » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:34 am

Cannot wait!
sutoji
Banned
Banned

Postby redline » Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:23 pm

yeah, saw this today. a bit silly imo ](*,)

i know people beg bill gates for money all the time but he only helps the seriously poor, like those in the 3rd world.

anyway from what ive read, some of the best projects (movies/games etc) tend to be made when there is limited funds. ..an unlimited budget does not equal success. i believe shenmue 3 will be good because Yu Suzuki is one of the best + its his passion project.

http://www.kotaku.co.uk/2018/01/06/worl ... ickstarter
redline
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby south carmain » Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:30 pm

to be honest, I think it's just as pathetic that someone would write a full sized article about it.
south carmain
Comrade of the motherland
"Keep Friends"

Currently playing: okami hd

Postby Shenmue_Legend » Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:15 pm

redline wrote:

yeah, saw this today. a bit silly imo ](*,)

i know people beg bill gates for money all the time but he only helps the seriously poor, like those in the 3rd world.

anyway from what ive read, some of the best projects (movies/games etc) tend to be made when there is limited funds. ..an unlimited budget does not equal success. i believe shenmue 3 will be good because Yu Suzuki is one of the best + its his passion project.

http://www.kotaku.co.uk/2018/01/06/worl ... ickstarter

Okay I got a question. How great do you think Shenmue I and II would have been without their huge budgets? Exactly, so it's the same with Shenmue III.

Limited funds automatically mean it can't be one of the best because in order for that to happen, you need the best resources. Yes with limited funds you can make something good, but in order to be the best possible you need the best of everything.
Shenmue_Legend
Banned
Banned

PreviousNext

Return to Shenmue III