Stretching

(Chapter 7 and beyond)

Stretching

Postby MoonStar15 » Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:55 pm

phpBB [video]

Looking at the chart on the Shenmue KS page about the percentage of what fund should be for like gifts and game development fund.

It say that about 10 percent of total funding will be toward the KS page and estimated 25 percent will be for gifts while the remaining about 65 percentage will be for the actual development funding of the game.

So I kinda do some lame math and well..... Lets just say that the current fund is total at 7 mil.

10 percent of 7 mil is..... 700,000 ......toward the KS page
25 percent of 7 mil is..... 1 mil 750,000 ...... toward your gifts
65 percent of 7 mil is..... 4 mil 450,000 ...... toward actual game development fund

So if the stretch goals fund is only represented by the 65 percent of the game development fund and not for the gifts and KS page which is about 4,450,000..... then it's barely at 5 mil Baisha village battle event.....

My math is lame so I think you should probably do a better estimation.
MoonStar15
Asia Travel Representative
Asia Travel Representative

Re: Stretching

Postby SMDzero » Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:25 pm

I already did a calculation which basically said that if all backers gave up their rewards then the money saved would be equivalent to reaching the 10 million dollar goal.
SMDzero
Banned
Banned

Re: Stretching

Postby Spaghetti » Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:55 pm

FYI, before anybody gets any ideas, the stretch goals are formulated with the funding breakdown in mind.

We're not losing any stretch goals, period.

Spaghetti has received 3 thanks from: abaww, Giorgio, Let's Get Sweaty
Spaghetti
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Return to Shenmue III