[MAGIC Monaco 2017] Yu Suzuki not present?

(Chapter 7 and beyond)

[MAGIC Monaco 2017] Yu Suzuki not present?

Postby rdk_nl » Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:38 am

Nous vous rappelons que le MAGIC 2017 aura lieu dans exactement un mois, c'est à dire le 18 février 2017.
De nombreux invités prestigieux seront présents tels que Hidéo Kojima, Michel Ancel ou bien encore Tetsuya Nomura etc. Des séances de dédicaces sont également prévues :)
À priori Yū Suzuki ne sera pas présent car probablement trop occupé sur le développement du jeu. Il est cependant possible qu'un ou des trailers de Shenmue III nous soient montrés lors de l'événement, nous vous confirmerons tout ceci dès que possible.
Vous pouvez vous inscrire en cliquant sur l'image ci-dessous:

Facebook Translate:
We remind you that the magic 2017 will take place in exactly one month, that is to say on 18 February 2017.
Many prestigious guests will be present such as hideo kojima, Michel Ancel or tetsuya nomura etc. Book signings are also provided for :)
A Priori Yu Suzuki will not be present because probably too busy on the development of the game. However, it is possible that one or trailers of Shenmue III we are shown during the event, we will confirm this as soon as possible.
You can register by clicking on the image below:

Edit: Better Translation by Shenmue Master:

There is a very high probability that Suzuki-san will be not present during the MAGIC 2017.

rdk_nl has received 5 thanks from: johnvivant, Kiske, Let's Get Sweaty, Spaghetti, Switch
rdk_nl
Master of the Three Blades
Master of the Three Blades

Favorite title: Shenmue II

Re: [MAGIC Monaco 2017] Yu Suzuki not present?

Postby Kiske » Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:46 am

Honestly, knowing how much work is expecting Yu San before Shenmue 3 release, it's not a bad news at all.
Coming to Europe for a one day event means at least one week travel anyway. This must be exhausting.

The great news are the potential trailers.

Yu San said last December that they may show new material at the beginning of the year!
http://gematsu.com/2016/12/shenmue-iii- ... ecember-15
Kiske
News Poster
News Poster

PSN: KosiKosa

Postby Peter » Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:18 am

Been saying since last year that it was doubtful, and I was baffled about people booking flights and saying they were going without any sort of confirmation that Yu would be there. It will be the busiest year of his life so there's no chance he's gonna go to Monaco for a dirty weekend.

I hope that since there was new footage released last year, that they use the connotation to do the same this year. Yu could video a message for the conference. Rodger Moore did it last year. Perhaps even throw the trailer on at the end, and release it as an update on the same day.
Peter
Shenmue Dojo Owner
Shenmue III

PSN: TheGasmeter
Currently playing: Shenmue 2x

Postby Spaghetti » Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:31 am

Seems reasonable.

The idea of some video shown during the event seems exciting, but I'll keep my fingers crossed until MAGIC staff can officially confirm it.

I guess the source of this is MAGIC's own Facebook, right?
Spaghetti
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Postby Kiske » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:04 am

Spaghetti wrote: Seems reasonable.

The idea of some video shown during the event seems exciting, but I'll keep my fingers crossed until MAGIC staff can officially confirm it.

I guess the source of this is MAGIC's own Facebook, right?

Apparently it's a Shenmue Master news.
https://www.facebook.com/Shenmue.Master ... 1577173176

They probably had a "chat" with Magic Monaco staff or even Cédric.

Did I mention that I'm hyped right now? :mrgreen:
Kiske
News Poster
News Poster

PSN: KosiKosa

Postby Spaghetti » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:34 am

Kiske wrote:Apparently it's a Shenmue Master news.
https://www.facebook.com/Shenmue.Master ... 1577173176

They probably had a "chat" with Magic Monaco staff or even Cédric.

Did I mention that I'm hyped right now? :mrgreen:

Hopefully they can divulge a little more about where this information came from. Some substantiation on where the potential for video at MAGIC comes from would be welcomed if possible.
Spaghetti
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Return to Shenmue III