Shenmue 3 demo

(Chapter 7 and beyond)

Re: Shenmue 3 demo

Postby Rikitatsu » Sat Feb 04, 2017 3:51 am

A demo will absolutely provide valuable feedback, considering it will go out to mostly Shenmue fans (Who backed with that expensive reward tier)... And I trust Shenmue fans to know what's best for the series.

I do hope they release one a long while before the game comes out, so they'd have time to make adjustments in response to the feedback.

Rikitatsu has received a thanks from: FlagshipFighter
Rikitatsu
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby Hazuki00 » Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:20 am

I'm sure the demo will be polish whenever they release it, what I mean is the final game will have better graphics, animation than the demo, because when we try the demo there will be some months for them to improve the game.

I hope this won't be a problem.

I think I would like to play Shenmue 3 without had tryed the demo, but I won't be able to do that. Suzuki shouldn't had put a demo as a reward. It's better to play the game directly after 17 years of waiting.
Hazuki00
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Favorite title: Shenmue II
Currently playing: Waiting for Shenmue 3

Postby Shenmue_Music » Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:57 am

Well I know that I won't be playing it and I will also not watch any videos of people playing it either. I want it to be a surprise when I finally get my hands on the full version.

Shenmue_Music has received a thanks from: The_Intruder
Shenmue_Music
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Shenmue

Postby drunkensailor » Sat Feb 04, 2017 3:40 pm

Shenmue_Music wrote: Well I know that I won't be playing it and I will also not watch any videos of people playing it either. I want it to be a surprise when I finally get my hands on the full version.

they can just do a demo with content made specifically for the demo. this happens all the time like final fantasy 15 so nothing gets spoiled
drunkensailor
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

PSN: gjb1985
Favorite title: Shenmue II

Postby Snakiest » Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:09 am

Shenmue_Music wrote:Well I know that I won't be playing it and I will also not watch any videos of people playing it either. I want it to be a surprise when I finally get my hands on the full version.

Can't you just play the demo, enjoy the surprise it brings with it, and then play the rest of the game and enjoy it just as much? =)
Snakiest
Master of the Three Blades
Master of the Three Blades

Previous

Return to Shenmue III