Easier to finish games after Shenmue 3?

(Chapter 7 and beyond)

Easier to finish games after Shenmue 3?

Postby SMDzero » Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:42 am

Will anyone find it easier to play and actually finish games once the Shenmue saga is finally put to bed?

Many times I'm playing a new game and it's hard to stay interested because I inevitably start thinking about Shenmue 3.

I like to finish a game before I go on to the next game and I never finished Shenmue because I was forced to stop playing in that damn cave!

Thoughts?
SMDzero
Banned
Banned

Re: Easier to finish games after Shenmue 3?

Postby nskachu » Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:23 am

I agree. It's some kind of PTSD
nskachu
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Favorite title: What's Shenmue
Currently playing: with feelings

Re: Easier to finish games after Shenmue 3?

Postby The_Intruder » Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:22 pm

I'm playing Persona 5 now and I'm thinking of not buying video games anymore except for a few like Uncharted lost legacy and Shenmue III because games are too long. I put about 80 hours in Zelda Breath of Wild and I did enjoyed the game alot but Nintendo only gave us one saving slot to save the game progress for a game so big and I won't be able to revisit my favorite moments in the game. Is the reason why I brought this up to awesome Japan about Shenmue III to tell Ysnet about the problem with game developers only giving us 3 saving slots or one to save our game progress and then we can't go back to play from a boss a fight or a favorite part in the game. So I told to tell Ysnet to give many saving slos in Shenmue III.
The_Intruder
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

PSN: Jann-Lee1999
Favorite title: Shenmue II
Currently playing: Zelda:Breath of the wild

Return to Shenmue III