how shenmue 3 is ment to be played

(Chapter 7 and beyond)

how shenmue 3 is ment to be played

Postby shmoozip » Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:50 pm

First of all
Shenmue 1 and 2 were on the dreamcast, so to exerience that tv thing you gotta purchase the game for p4
2nd
You will need to sit on a couch and you need to be alone at home with a good audio surround system. If you have friends or family they need to stfu.
3rd
The game must be physical. You look at the game gloryfying it before sliding it in the ps4.
Lastly
You do not rush the game. You going to chill and bz a completionist.

When you finish the game after a slow 40 hours you come back to this website and ask foe an upgrade to add shenmue 3 online pvp.

This is how i see it.

Agree? No? What do you think then?
shmoozip
Banned
Banned

Re: how shenmue 3 is ment to be played

Postby Shenmue_Legend » Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:20 am

shmoozip wrote: First of all
Shenmue 1 and 2 were on the dreamcast, so to exerience that tv thing you gotta purchase the game for p4
2nd
You will need to sit on a couch and you need to be alone at home with a good audio surround system. If you have friends or family they need to stfu.
3rd
The game must be physical. You look at the game gloryfying it before sliding it in the ps4.
Lastly
You do not rush the game. You going to chill and bz a completionist.

When you finish the game after a slow 40 hours you come back to this website and ask foe an upgrade to add shenmue 3 online pvp.

This is how i see it.

Agree? No? What do you think then?

Absolutely agree with everything except the "shenmue 3 online pvp". I don't think online multiplayer or anything like that should be included. Maybe after the Shenmue saga, we can ask Yu Suzuki to make a fighting game! If he did, I'd like it to be an open world type with third person view combat like Shenmue instead of you know, something like Virtua Fighter!
Shenmue_Legend
Banned
Banned

Postby shmoozip » Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:43 pm

Then how about a co op online
Or how about some modes besides ghe main game. Offline modes is cool. Like some challenge. Or where u can practice scrolls that u can only get in that particular offline mode as an incentive to play the mode. They do that with weapons in battlefield 4 as well.

Ofcourse id be more cool if shenmue 4 came out in a form of an expansion. And shenmue 5 would b the real new entry. Man im brainstorming. All i want to say is this. If we like shenmue so much we are going to need some replay for a long term. We waited freaking 15 years. If stuffs gonna be taking long like right now. Then keeping us sweet with online offline coop or pvp would be the thing.
shmoozip
Banned
Banned

Postby jasonorme666 » Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:14 am

Digital download on PC, comfy gaming chair, 4k monitor with 7.1 surround sound headphones after my wife and kid have gone bed.

Oh, and no running or fast traveling.
jasonorme666
Master of the Three Blades
Master of the Three Blades

Postby shmoozip » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:32 pm

jasonorme666 wrote: Digital download on PC, comfy gaming chair, 4k monitor with 7.1 surround sound headphones after my wife and kid have gone bed.

Im actually pc master race stuff. But im slowly fading out and back to console. I mean its not comfy to sit in a desk. I just wanna go low lounged.
shmoozip
Banned
Banned

Postby cactusjack901 » Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:46 pm

shmoozip wrote:
jasonorme666 wrote: Digital download on PC, comfy gaming chair, 4k monitor with 7.1 surround sound headphones after my wife and kid have gone bed.

Im actually pc master race stuff. But im slowly fading out and back to console. I mean its not comfy to sit in a desk. I just wanna go low lounged.

...A desk or monitor are not required to game on PC. You can use a couch and a TV instead. I mean... there is a reason why Steam Big Picture Mode exists.
cactusjack901
Asia Travel Representative
Asia Travel Representative

Favorite title: Shenmue II
Currently playing: Shenmue

Return to Shenmue III