well havent been here in about a year and a half...

(Chapter 7 and beyond)

Postby b_ren » Sat Dec 27, 2003 2:51 pm

Sega_Fanboy wrote:actually, now that Sammy is practicfly in control of sega is is now giving sega orders.....we might not see shenmue II for a long time...

But sammy isn't in control!!!!
b_ren
of Heavens
Machine Gun Fist

Favorite title: Shenmue

Postby Daemos » Sat Dec 27, 2003 3:44 pm

Not yet and never will, I hope.
Daemos
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Postby Silas » Sat Dec 27, 2003 4:57 pm

Amin wrote:^ That is what I am thinking but I have a feeling that nothing will be shown at e3. Not because nothing has been done but maybe becuase sega do not want to unviel anything at such a high profile event such as e3. No doubt with games like mgs3, new metroid, halo 2 etc shenmue3 will seem minute and noone will give it a look amongst so many other popular games and I think that would be a wise desicion. Maybe TGS would be more wise cos at that show its not usually announcements made but second showings so shenmue would be in the spotlight and would get more attention.
Er, well, not exactly tiny. You know I'm always the first to downplay the importance of Shenmue in SEGA's scheme of things, but I think there can be no doubt that all the gaming media will jump on a Shenmue III announcement like wolves on a slow sheep.
Silas
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Postby givemeshenmue3 » Mon Dec 29, 2003 2:12 pm

its not like writing a space invaders game.i know that the story is written for shenmue 3 ,totally different ball game programmig it and getting it ready to market.like i have already posted the first shenmue took 5 years but that was because they changed from developing the saturn version to the dreamcast version.not sure about shenmue 2. poducing shenmue 3 for the x box could take 2 years or more depending on progress so far.
givemeshenmue3
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

Postby asnozz » Tue Dec 30, 2003 7:46 am

Sega_Fanboy wrote:actually, now that Sammy is practicfly in control of sega is is now giving sega orders.....we might not see shenmue II for a long time...

well this might sound werid to u, but i have shenmue 2 and iv played it............... oh wait did u miss type that? :shock:

we always say that -"put in name of event"- will be the last chance for it, but wen it doesnt get mentioned we still hope
asnozz
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

PSN: asnozz
XBL: asnozz360
Steam: asnozz
Favorite title: Shenmue

Previous

Return to Shenmue III