Is this the end of Arcades and Vending Machines!??

(Chapter 7 and beyond)

Postby asnozz » Sun Jan 04, 2004 4:10 pm

like maybe a working dreamcast (like the saturn in shenmue 1) where u can buy and play the games
asnozz
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

PSN: asnozz
XBL: asnozz360
Steam: asnozz
Favorite title: Shenmue

Postby mrmenz » Sun Jan 04, 2004 4:30 pm

That would be kool or else you could have a sega game gear and carry it around since DC was releasedin 99 actually what year was game gear released anyways?
mrmenz
Asia Travel Representative
Asia Travel Representative

Postby Neo-Ryo » Sun Jan 04, 2004 5:59 pm

Yep.
Neo-Ryo
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby asnozz » Sun Jan 04, 2004 6:20 pm

mrmenz wrote:That would be kool or else you could have a sega game gear and carry it around since DC was releasedin 99 actually what year was game gear released anyways?

well they had a saturn and that wasnt released till 1994 (i think). shenmue isnt completely stricked to its 80s setting... This means that a DC could happen. I like the gamegear idea though, how about a nomad?
asnozz
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby Tama-san » Mon Jan 05, 2004 3:14 am

Althought Game Gear is a good idea, I'm afraid it cannot make its appearance since the original GG was made in 1990 or 1991.

Arcade gaming is not going to die in S3. The whole Shenmue world is full of memories of old arcade games created by the once-powerful videogame leader. Suzuki's success was also based on his arcade game designs. Guilin will not be the only place in S3, and Ryo will probably kill himself if arcade gaming is no longer available.
Tama-san
Master of the Three Blades
Master of the Three Blades

Postby asnozz » Mon Jan 05, 2004 5:09 am

"Tama-san"]Althought Game Gear is a good idea, I'm afraid it cannot make its appearance since the original GG was made in 1990 or 1991.

wat im saying is that he didnt stick to the actual release dates in the original shenmues. Was sonic out in the 80s no, Nights no, and the Saturn no, the point thats the gamegear didnt comeout till 1991 doesnt matter since when did it matter that the saturn didnt come out till 1994/1995?
asnozz
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Previous

Return to Shenmue III