Unpopular Opinions

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

Re: Unpopular Opinions

Postby RyoHazuki84 » Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:20 am

Shaq is a descent rapper
RyoHazuki84
Master of the Three Blades
Master of the Three Blades

Favorite title: Shenmue II
Currently playing: Shenmue

Postby MiTT3NZ » Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:09 am

lol
MiTT3NZ
Class A Cunt
Shenmue III

XBL: Mittens2317
Steam: Mittens2317
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Football Manager 2012

Postby KiBa » Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:18 am

^^ That is pretty funny. :mrgreen:

St. Elmo's Fire wrote:
Jeff wrote: I think the higher powers of the European and communist countries are promoting control of CO2 to take down the US economy. Notice how militant environmentalists are about it? It's because they have been conditioned to act that way, and that's by design.

I thought you'd put all that stuff behind you? "Commie" countries, I assume you actually mean China? They pollute worse than the US do, so I can't see it being them starting it. A few EU countries did play their part, but TBH I think it's more some tree-hugger/greenie agenda than trying to take out the US economy. They're militant, 'cos they're the noisy minority, like anti-abortionists, gaybashers, religious extremists etc...

...and anti-slavery people.

By "commie," (get it? I put a comma after commie) I'm sure Jeff refers to the fact that the vast majority of wankers who are responsible for the EU and the UN today are former Soviet Union sympathizers and Tiananmen Squares and everyone knows it. The "official" Frigid Conflict was only 23 years ago, for cripes sake. It's not like all those totalitarian baddies just quit and went home after Russia legally changed it's name again.

Changing subject, it's funny, I had this thread open since last night, and I totally forgot it was Unpopular Opinions, so I'm reading it this morning over coffee, and I'm like, "What the hell is this bull?"
KiBa
selfaware
"Keep Friends"

Postby Rakim » Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:29 am

Jeff wrote: 'Man Made' Global warming is bullshit. I'm a former president of the science club and I say this. There is no serious science behind the greenhouse effect, unless you think CO2 can block light rays, if that's the case, car exhaust would have a shadow. The reason why the icebergs are melting, and how there are less snow caps are because it's still a thawing process from the last ice age. I don't know why this is so hard to comprehend. I think the higher powers of the European and communist countries are promoting control of CO2 to take down the US economy. Notice how militant environmentalists are about it? It's because they have been conditioned to act that way, and that's by design.

I'm glad to see we have the President of the science club on the job.

Rakim has received 2 thanks from: beedle, MiTT3NZ
Rakim
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Postby KiBa » Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:50 am

:lol:
KiBa
selfaware
"Keep Friends"

Postby St. Elmo's Fire » Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:58 am

KiBa wrote: ...and anti-slavery people.

Now now. ;-)

KiBa wrote: By "commie," (get it? I put a comma after commie) I'm sure Jeff refers to the fact that the vast majority of wankers who are responsible for the EU and the UN today are former Soviet Union sympathizers and Tiananmen Squares and everyone knows it. The "official" Frigid Conflict was only 23 years ago, for cripes sake. It's not like all those totalitarian baddies just quit and went home after Russia legally changed it's name again.

If it's EU matters, then to make it all nice and cut down, it is mostly Germany calling the shots, and I just know you'll have a parallel to make there as well. ;-)

The Kyoto is as it sounds, Japanese, and integrated into the UN, so that's not that "Commy" either, though some of the UN's decisions are pretty effed up anyway...
St. Elmo's Fire
None.
Shenmue III

Postby Jeff » Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:24 am

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMeULaT9DQM[/youtube]

This explains where I'm coming from, the evidence at the end is damning with what the Chinese are doing.

Jeff has received a thanks from: KiBa
Jeff
"Keep Friends"
"Keep Friends"

PSN: jgk1020
XBL: jgkny
Currently playing: Halo Master Chief Col

Postby KiBa » Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:51 am

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PkjfMW3I0I[/youtube]

KiBa has received a thanks from: mue 26
KiBa
selfaware
"Keep Friends"

Postby beedle » Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:01 pm

speaking of jesse ventura, I bought david icke's book the other day. genuinely and consistently hilarious
beedle
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby Yokosuka Martian » Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:08 pm

That man needs to be heavily medicated
Yokosuka Martian
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

PSN: MarcinTheMartian
XBL: YokosukaMartian
Currently playing: ..Uhh Shenmue

Postby Brothaman » Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:55 pm

People like David Icke and Alex Jones are government agents. If the "Illuminati" didn't want these men to tell you the "truth" they would have been killed a long time ago. It's their job to give you about 5% of truth, with the rest designed to keep you in a mind set of fear.
Brothaman
Purple Reign
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby mue 26 » Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:05 pm

KiBa wrote: [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PkjfMW3I0I[/youtube]

Gotta love Osho. A cool guy who had the worlds most awesome Rolls Royce collection. Shame the US government poisoned him :sad:

Most of what he's saying in that vid is absolutely true.
mue 26
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Postby St. Elmo's Fire » Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:12 am

Brothaman wrote: People like David Icke and Alex Jones are government agents. If the "Illuminati" didn't want these men to tell you the "truth" they would have been killed a long time ago. It's their job to give you about 5% of truth, with the rest designed to keep you in a mind set of fear.

So the conspiracy theorists are actually part of the conspiracy themselves? :-s
Have to admit, I'd not thought of it like that before, I just thought that the general ridicule these people pick up woulda been effective enough to blunt any truths they did say...

St. Elmo's Fire has received a thanks from: Brothaman
St. Elmo's Fire
None.
Shenmue III

Postby south carmain » Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:18 am

keep the people confused and in fear to avoid them reacting to the obvious issues at hand

south carmain has received a thanks from: Brothaman
south carmain
Comrade of the motherland
"Keep Friends"

Favorite title: Shenmue IIx
Currently playing: okami hd

Postby Perfect_Chaos » Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:24 am

MiTT3NZ wrote: Biggie and 2pac are way overrated. To the point of ridiculousness sometimes.

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
Perfect_Chaos
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic