Do you even shave bro?

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

Re: Do you even shave bro?

Postby MiTT3NZ » Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:25 am

Face n pubes. And lol@females feelin the bush. You Jim's Dad in disguise or more like the Sherminator in the original. Let's make a new topic... "Have you ever shagged bro?"
MiTT3NZ
Class A Cunt
Shenmue III

XBL: Mittens2317
Steam: Mittens2317
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Football Manager 2012

Postby TwiceFriedRice » Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:58 am

OL wrote: I'm not talking about a well-groomed beard. Those are fine, on the right person. I'm talking about the scruffy-as-fuck hipster style of beard, where you can clearly see their pasty-ass skin beneath it because it doesn't even grow in evenly. It's way too common now, and it just strikes me as either laziness or trend-following. And it just makes them look dirty in most cases.

That's just a lower level of man. The lowest level are those without any facial hair.

TwiceFriedRice has received a thanks from: mue 26
TwiceFriedRice
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Nintendo FC: Skillgore31
Steam: SkillgoreK

Postby mue 26 » Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:02 am

Rakim wrote:I expect all my concubines to be au natural.

8)

mue 26 has received a thanks from: R3N
mue 26
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Postby St. Elmo's Fire » Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:37 pm

Let face go about 7-8 days before I shave right down to the skin, it doesn't grow in fast so looks OK, but at that point it looks ginger at the edges in the sunlight, and I don't like the feel of it that much either. Since I'm a mug, I pay for Gillette Fusion blades, though they do do a fantastically close job. Tried an electric one a few times, just don't get on with them.

Pubes, trim them down just whenever. Cut them first with the small stainless steel scissors on a Swiss Army knife, then jump in the shower and shave a bit further with a Gillette blade that's already been made blunt by my 7-8 day face, never shave it down to the skin though, leave some there...
St. Elmo's Fire
None.
Shenmue III

Postby Crimson Ryan » Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:00 pm

I wish I had a condition where no hair grows anywhere on me, it would save me a lot of time..
Crimson Ryan
Mac Tonight
Shenmue III

Postby Bambi » Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:22 pm

laziness or trend-following

I don't shave, I just run a beard trimmer across my face every couple of days like one of the lazy people OL was talking about. As for body hair I just trim that as closely as possible with scissors.
Bambi
The Master of Unlocking
"Keep Friends"

Favorite title: Shenmue

Postby QWERTY » Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:28 pm

Does liking women with shaved nether-regions make you semi paedo?
QWERTY
Pee Eye Zee Zee Ay
Banned

Postby St. Elmo's Fire » Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:03 pm

QWERTY™ wrote: Does liking women with shaved nether-regions make you semi paedo?

:D
St. Elmo's Fire
None.
Shenmue III

Postby TwiceFriedRice » Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:21 am

I usually alternate between being clean shaven and heavenly shaven. Don't like keeping the same look all the time. That's why I usually let my hair grow a bit before I cut it too.
TwiceFriedRice
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Nintendo FC: Skillgore31
Steam: SkillgoreK

Postby LawXiu » Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:28 am

I don't really shave anything just trim here and there.
If I shave my face I get asked for I.D when I go out.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9360 using Tapatalk
LawXiu
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Favorite title: Shenmue II

Postby ThyDarkAngel » Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:52 am

QWERTY™ wrote:
mue 26 wrote: I still can't comprehend self respecting men shaving their nether region. The bush is hot, ladies love it. You just look like some pre pubescent man child if you go for the clean shave down there. Get outta here with that.

I don't need pubic hair to make me feel like a man but... y'know, whatevs. Oh and "ladies love the bush"? Pffft. I'm guessing you haven't been near one since the 90s. When The Sweater Shop was "all dat" and Rachel from Friends' "bouncy shag" was en vogue. Get with the times grandad.

This is not true.
Well, generally speaking it's 50-50.
Women, even in this day and age, don't care much about the bush. Many care about body hair, namely in a couple of regions, not really pubes.

Plus, in my personal experience, gals that like men that don't give a flying fuck about body shaving are much hotter, and better, in the sack.
ThyDarkAngel
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Currently playing: LOADING...

Postby Gingefners, The » Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:16 am

These days I shave my face with hair clippers at a low setting. Much less effort than foam and blade, and doesn't tug the ever loving bejaysus out of my cheeks like an electric shaver. Leaves a slight stubble, which really just adds to my sexy ruggedness. Keep the ol mid-region trimmed too. No way I'll let anything near there to shave it all off lest there be a slip of the hand, but I keep it short enough so the lady wont be picking curlies from her mouth for hours. That's just good manners me thinks.
Gingefners, The
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Currently playing: with myself

Postby south carmain » Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:36 am

ThyDarkAngel wrote:
QWERTY™ wrote:
mue 26 wrote: I still can't comprehend self respecting men shaving their nether region. The bush is hot, ladies love it. You just look like some pre pubescent man child if you go for the clean shave down there. Get outta here with that.

I don't need pubic hair to make me feel like a man but... y'know, whatevs. Oh and "ladies love the bush"? Pffft. I'm guessing you haven't been near one since the 90s. When The Sweater Shop was "all dat" and Rachel from Friends' "bouncy shag" was en vogue. Get with the times grandad.

This is not true.
Well, generally speaking it's 50-50.
Women, even in this day and age, don't care much about the bush. Many care about body hair, namely in a couple of regions, not really pubes.

Plus, in my personal experience, gals that like men that don't give a flying fuck about body shaving are much hotter, and better, in the sack.

this severely tingles my OCD.
south carmain
Comrade of the motherland
"Keep Friends"

Favorite title: Shenmue IIx
Currently playing: okami hd

Postby ThyDarkAngel » Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:44 am

^Another OCD-ridden member?
We are Legion!

But how does it tingle your OCD? Please, explain.
ThyDarkAngel
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Currently playing: LOADING...

Postby south carmain » Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:53 am

ThyDarkAngel wrote: ^Another OCD-ridden member?
We are Legion!

But how does it tingle your OCD? Please, explain.

I find pubes unhygienic and just ugly really, and also once I slept at a mates and came out of his room to see his mother blow-drying a huge bush which kind of traumatized me.

south carmain has received 4 thanks from: Axm, MiTT3NZ, St. Elmo's Fire, Yokosuka Martian
south carmain
Comrade of the motherland
"Keep Friends"

Favorite title: Shenmue IIx
Currently playing: okami hd

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic