Does The Gang Edition know about this recent news?

(Chapter 7 and beyond)

Re: Does The Gang Edition know about this recent news?

Postby Ocky27 » Sun Jul 26, 2015 2:06 pm

Hey James - yes, the movies are all still on sale at our website, though at the moment, I'm working on putting them all on a single blu-ray disc and releasing that in the next week for the 1 or 2 people who might actually want to buy it, lol.

To answer the original question of this topic - yes, we obviously heard about Shenmue III and are very excited to finally see this game come out. It was a crazy night for us when the E3 announcement was made, because at the same time, the Chicago Blackhawks were winning the Stanley Cup Championship. So I was engrossed in the game with my friends, then went on Facebook to celebrate only to see my feed blowing up about Shenmue III of all things! I called Terry in LA right away, first to yell about the Hawks (he was watching the game too) and also to yell about Shenmue III.

Another movie is pretty unlikely at this point, but I'll never say never - a lot can happen between now and the release of Shenmue III. Several cast members from Shenmue III: TGE were at my 30th birthday earlier this month, and we all talked about how ridiculous it is that this game is coming out after all these years and how even more ridiculous it would be for us to try doing another movie with everything that's going on in everyone's lives. We did take this picture however:
In case you can't recognize us cause we're so fucking old, that's Niao Sun, Ren, Wong, me, and Shen Hua.

I'll also say I'm very excited to be a part of the Shenmue documentary that's currently in production. Adam and his crew came out to interview me in Chicago a few months ago, and they just interviewed Terry in LA last week. Pretty neat!

Ocky27 has received 8 thanks from: 7heavens, Aimless Gamer, Ceej, James Brown, joka, LucBu, mikec_ct, Peter
Ocky27
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

XBL: Ock McGee
Favorite title: Shenmue

Re: Does The Gang Edition know about this recent news?

Postby LucBu » Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:09 am

Ocky27 wrote:In case you can't recognize us cause we're so fucking old, that's Niao Sun, Ren, Wong, me, and Shen Hua.

Haha. You know, the women haven't aged at all. I recognise the faces completely.
LucBu
Master of the Three Blades
Master of the Three Blades

Previous

Return to Shenmue III